1. GrapheneCt

OP GrapheneCt Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    @Liriel Best page resolution is about 1600x2500. Try to not exceed 1.2Mb size per page.

@kristian123 Make sure that plugins are installed correctly.

2. Liriel

Liriel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    Mmh normal I have 1080x 2340 ( screen and amoled) on my huawei p30 and my ebook reader (kobo glo) show 768x1024 but the highest what I with it is 1260x1920.

I found my best resolution is 841x1280 on the vita

Gesendet von meinem ELE-L29 mit Tapatalk

3. draqen

draqen Newbie
    Newcomer

Afghanistan
    Guys, I'm trying to decrypt an original e-book reader dlc, and I get an error with vitashell and maidump, I want to see a real decrypted dlc. It is curious that in the guide installed in the application, it has a different design of cover, back, spine.

Does the project continue its development or has it been abandoned?

Last edited by draqen, Mar 5, 2020
  4. GrapheneCt

OP GrapheneCt Member
    Newcomer

Russia
    There is nothing intresting in this dlc, it is 100% similar to custom books created with custom method. What do you mean by different design?

5. draqen

draqen Newbie
    Newcomer

Afghanistan
    I mean like the guide, which is the book model, my comics come out as if they were manga, but when reading them it goes well, I don't know if I explain myself well, the guide book that comes as an example, when you turn and see the spine you see like a book, but custom comics look like manga.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [PCSC80012], translation, English