DX Problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by golden, Nov 18, 2008.

Nov 18, 2008

DX Problem by golden at 2:19 AM (1,116 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. golden
    OP

Member golden What a Digital Dummy!!!

United States
    Ok, as a person that knows exactly where and who to buy from and the advantages and disadvantages of both I decided to place an order at dealextreme knowing the advantage for my purchase of the acekard 2 would be my bargain cheap price while the disadvantage was the horrible horrible slow shipping. I was prepared though to be waiting a looooong time for it but I didn't know when you order your product, you need to wait for them to get it from their supplier before shipping it. This was a bummer since I knew AFTER being shipped it would easily take over 2 weeks so I wanted to be shipped already. On their site it says 1-3 days for resupplying so they can send their product. I placed my order on last week the 9th! It's been over a week! What gives?! Why does it still say "waiting for supplier" when I check my order status? I knew DX was bad with getting the product to you but THIS BAD JUST TO SHIP THE DAMN THING!?!? Wow, how do they even sell a single thing? Anyone know what I should and can do?

Here a screen shot of my order status which hasn't even been updated since the 9th since I placed me order:
    http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/5172/supplierkv6.png

2. pitman

Member pitman Addicted to Magical Girls

Israel
    luckily for me the DSTT i ordered (on the 13th) got shipped today.
    but on another order i had to wait almost 2 weeks before my item was shipped.

3. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I recently ordered an Acekard 2, and I don't recall it ever saying that. It sounds to me as though they are out of stock and waiting for more from the supplier, but usually it tells you when it's out of stock. The web site does say that they first collect the product from their supplier, but I don't remember that step when I ordered.

They're pretty good about responding to queries posted on your account on their web site. Just use very simple English. Ask them whether the item is out of stock. If so, you may be in for a long wait.

-Bri

4. Ryoku

Member Ryoku GBAtemp Regular

United States
    No idea man. Maybe you should e-mail DX and ask them what's up? I ordered an Acekard 2 and an Ezflash 3-in-1 on the 7th and both of those shipped on the 11th. I'm still waiting for them, but the site does say that they've been shipped. The only two choices you really have are to wait or e-mail DX.

5. CorruptJon

Member CorruptJon :)

United States
    You just got unlucky. Sometimes they will be expecting a shipment and it will be delayed, meaning shipping to you will be delayed as well. Just wait a few more days before you open a support ticket.

6. golden
    OP

United States
    i guess that makes sense. I will wait till wednesday/thursday then ask.

7. wilddenim

Member wilddenim Candy!

United Kingdom
    I live in UK, well my flag says so. I ordered 3in1 on DX and received it a week later. I was surprised as I expected it to arrive in two weeks.

8. CorruptJon

Member CorruptJon :)

United States
  9. golden
    OP

United States
  10. ShAdOwFuRi

Member ShAdOwFuRi GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    maybe they just forgot about you =P give them a nice email reminding them of your existence

11. golden
    OP

United States
    how does a dealer forget about their customer?!? [​IMG]

can that actually happen!??

12. spectral

spectral Newbie

Its not common but can happen, hardware failures,etc. More likely that they are out of stock and just haven't updated the website.