Hacking DVDX channel deletable?

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi, i wanted to install this for the new emulators with DVD support but i'm afraid i can't delete it should anything happen, since i heard it's like an invisible channel or something like that. is it deletable or will it stay on once installed no matter what? also since i dont wanna start another topic, using the Opera channel on a wii with downloaded WADs is safe right? i downloaded the Internet Channel officially btw (about the only thing i have downloaded official since WADs became available)but i deleted cause it took up to much space but now i want it back.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can uninstall the DVDX channel by restarting the installation program. It will ask you if you want to uninstall.

If you have legally downloaded the Opera channel you can just enter the Wii Shopping Channel again and download it again for free.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
but i mean is it safe to use while i have all these illegal wads, since it's using the net. i'm sure it's fine since playing games online on the Wii is fine even with the hacks but i tohught i'd ask just incase.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
i go in the shop all the time, but saying that i have about 3 pages of legal stuff, and then about 5 games that i downloaded because they are not in PAL region so i didnt really see any choice there, but yea use the shop if you want, i dont think nintendo checks for installed games like the old days, its based on what you have downloaded and if it is on your wii anymore(for redownload).

Linuks

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can also use AnyTitleRemover
smile.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
No one has had problems going into the Wii Shopping Channel after installing WAD-files. You'll be fine.

And yeah, it's as safe as you can get with homebrew. The persons behind DVDX are the ones that worked on the Twilight Hack and the Homebrew Channel.
Linuks said:
You can also use AnyTitleRemover
smile.gif
Why would you do that if there's a better way?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2