Hacking Dvd won't load?

Firemist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i have a wii with wiikey and i have just downloaded naruto and a soccer game. Both of the games are PAL. I inserted the Naruto game in to my wii and the it reads the game but when i click start the screen when blank and my wii controller turned off and does not let me connect back to my wii . I though it was my bad burning and i tried burning the nautro game onces more and the results are the same. I tried the same with the soccer game the same procedure was the same as the naruto game. Do i have to upgrade my wii or something for me to play these 2 game? or did i do a bad burning? Can someone tell me how i can fix this problem

Firemist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using brick blocker today i'm not too sure how you use it but i just click patch on the game i wanted to burn and after it was done patching i burn the game and the game still didn't load :[ does anyone have any other idea how to fix this problem?

Firemist

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried everything!!!i tried regionfrii,wum, and brickblocker and it still didn't work :[
Does anyone else have a idea how i can fix this?
hate2.gif

And if i get the gecko which one do i get the usb or the sd one?
which one is cheaper?
how do you use the gecko?
Where can i get it the gecko for cheap?
And is freeloader better? or does it not help?

Brickblocker question:
What do i do with the ISO patch file? it won't load on my wii or is it a bad burn?
I just use the wiibrickblocker.exe

pdarkness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, GeckoOS doesn't require you buying anything, its a program you install in your HomeBrew Channel (I assume you have the homebrew channel). The link is here: http://www.usbgecko.com/GOS16d.zip

If the game doesn't load from GeckoOS, i'd assume its your blank discs, or burning technique. Also, you don't need brickblocker for your games when using GeckoOS, as it stops any update that may be on the disc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT