Dungeon Maker 2

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Youkai, Dec 28, 2008.

Dec 28, 2008

Dungeon Maker 2 by Youkai at 8:30 AM (859 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    Hi,

anyone played Dungeon Maker 2 already ?

just tried it some time and i think its not bad ... but i am at some point where i think its to hard already ...
    i could beat the first demon boss with some luck and am at the 2nd one which is like impossible -.-V

that stone magic doesn't really do any dmg at all and it kills me with 2 up to 3 hits and i already try to eat every day big portions to higher my stats and i already have minus rating because it takes me to long to kill it -.-V

Well what do you think of this game ?
    i think i will try a little bit more even thaught my friend says it sucks i kinda like the idea ....

P.S. am i the only one that rarely have enough money to buy anything ? the rooms are so expensive and everything else also ... lucky the potions are rather cheap cuz i need hundrets of them all the time

2. Odanhammer

Newcomer Odanhammer Member

Canada
    Sounds like you need to spend a little more time learning how to play.
    But yah that 2nd boss isn't very nice , good idea is to get the angel shot magic spell and just run around casting it. Found that took him down quick. Only needed 1 mana potion.
    Best bet to make money is just make a good place for the monsters , meaning spend a pile of times just going on the 1st floor , and make it look good , by the time your at the 2nd floor you should have the rock walls and prison set, and just go crazy putting that on the 2nd floor. At the 3rd its pretty much the same , just different walls.
    Its not a bad game , i actually think the 1st is a tad better , as i don't like the ally , and i find when i get into the home to sleep having someone calling me master is annoying , and generally they didn't upgrade the game very much , as the town is more annoying to explore , and there seems to be more talking ,
    but the building is a little easier.

3. Youkai
    OP

Member Youkai Demon

Germany
    well most monsters don't give me any money or item at all thats the biggest problem.

well i just got the boss room for the 4th floor, i hope i can beat that thing ...

when i think about that elemental at the water temple -.-V this game is definietly rather hard.
    even noob monster, when they have poison are killer ...