Hacking Dumping Mario Kart Channel

mamotz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Is dumping mario kart channel possible, well you could be asking why. Well basically i have a jap wii and i use Mario kart wii PAL on my wii, now the mario kart channel doesn't work when i install it. I was thinking that if you dump it as a .wad file then we would try to use the free_the_wads.exe on it to make it work on JAP Wiis.

Hope this makes sense

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mamotz said:
Is dumping mario kart channel possible, well you could be asking why. Well basically i have a jap wii and i use Mario kart wii PAL on my wii, now the mario kart channel doesn't work when i install it. I was thinking that if you dump it as a .wad file then we would try to use the free_the_wads.exe on it to make it work on JAP Wiis.

Hope this makes sense
it doesn't work? what happens when you start it?

mamotz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
when i start the mario kart channel on my wii channels, it show a black screen with Japanese text on the middle, which i would guess translate to: not compatible as its also shows when i tried to install VC wad files from US VC without using free_the_wads.

Can someone dump it for me as i know that Waninkoko's NAND dumper tool can only dump to SD Gecko (i don not have one). Thanks in advance to who ever does it.

(Take note im using a JAP wii)One more thing, i cannot receive the invitation for competitions on the PAL MK wii, and when i go the in game MK channel, it gives an "error code: 117404" whenver i try to download the latest mario kart channel data, i tried this in the MK JAP version and i successuflly connected and given the competition details.

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mamotz said:
when i start the mario kart channel on my wii channels, it show a black screen with Japanese text on the middle, which i would guess translate to: not compatible as its also shows when i tried to install VC wad files from US VC without using free_the_wads.

Can someone dump it for me as i know that Waninkoko's NAND dumper tool can only dump to SD Gecko (i don not have one). Thanks in advance to who ever does it.

(Take note im using a JAP wii)One more thing, i cannot receive the invitation for competitions on the PAL MK wii, and when i go the in game MK channel, it gives an "error code: 117404" whenver i try to download the latest mario kart channel data, i tried this in the MK JAP version and i successuflly connected and given the competition details.
I doubt that creating your own channel will work. but you could always try!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a huge loss? Lol