Dumping Mario Kart Channel

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by mamotz, May 4, 2008.

May 4, 2008

Dumping Mario Kart Channel by mamotz at 10:00 AM (2,424 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. mamotz
    OP

Newcomer mamotz Member

Singapore
    Is dumping mario kart channel possible, well you could be asking why. Well basically i have a jap wii and i use Mario kart wii PAL on my wii, now the mario kart channel doesn't work when i install it. I was thinking that if you dump it as a .wad file then we would try to use the free_the_wads.exe on it to make it work on JAP Wiis.

Hope this makes sense

2. superrob

Member superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Denmark
    Yes its dump able with Waninkoko's NAND dumper tool.

3. manias

Member manias GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    it doesn't work? what happens when you start it?

4. mamotz
    OP

Newcomer mamotz Member

Singapore
    when i start the mario kart channel on my wii channels, it show a black screen with Japanese text on the middle, which i would guess translate to: not compatible as its also shows when i tried to install VC wad files from US VC without using free_the_wads.

Can someone dump it for me as i know that Waninkoko's NAND dumper tool can only dump to SD Gecko (i don not have one). Thanks in advance to who ever does it.

(Take note im using a JAP wii)One more thing, i cannot receive the invitation for competitions on the PAL MK wii, and when i go the in game MK channel, it gives an "error code: 117404" whenver i try to download the latest mario kart channel data, i tried this in the MK JAP version and i successuflly connected and given the competition details.

5. manias

Member manias GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    I doubt that creating your own channel will work. but you could always try!