XP
Country
Brazil
Ps4 slim
Firmware 9.0
Golden 2.0b
kameleonreloaded github
Dumper payload

I’ve dumped SpiderMan CUSA02299 to my external usb hdd, copied to pc, generated gp4 file and generated a fpkg.
When i try to install, i have 30008-1 error.
My game disk is in perfect condition, dump generated a complete file, i have sufficient disk space on ps4, i ve tried 5 time do the whole process, without success.

Tried to add keystone too, same problem...

Any tips?

FmT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Go to CUSAXXXXX-app/sce_sys/ in your dumped game, and open npbind.dat with HEX Editor to know what is NPWRXXXXX of that game.

By FTP go to /user/trophy/conf/NPWRXXXXX/TROPHY.TRP in your console. This is decrypted Trophy file. Rename to trophy00.trp and in your dump copy it to CUSAxxxxx-app/sce_sys/trophy/ and overwrite the trophy00.trp that's already there. You need to do the same to CUSAxxxxx-patch/sce_sys/trophy/ if it exists too

No need to remake the gp4 you can remake the pkg after

Geesehoward79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Go to CUSAXXXXX-app/sce_sys/ in your dumped game, and open npbind.dat with HEX Editor to know what is NPWRXXXXX of that game.

By FTP go to /user/trophy/conf/NPWRXXXXX/TROPHY.TRP in your console. This is decrypted Trophy file. Rename to trophy00.trp and in your dump copy it to CUSAxxxxx-app/sce_sys/trophy/ and overwrite the trophy00.trp that's already there. You need to do the same to CUSAxxxxx-patch/sce_sys/trophy/ if it exists too

No need to remake the gp4 you can remake the pkg after
I forgot to mention, but i did this before too...no results.

ColdFire0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, after more investigation, this error happens when installing the patch. For some reason the files inside -patch folder, the root ones (eboot.bin etc) are 0kb. Don't know why this is an issue. I didn't have this issue before.

ChaosKid01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds like you used hen while dumping when you shouldn’t it should only be done without hen so you manage too fully dump your game I made the same mistake

ChaosKid01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don’t use hen when dumping games but it m still haven’t problems myself cause dumpers aren’t working correctly and the one I’m using dumps and files are not encrypted but when I try and make a pkg it screws up cause some of the files aren’t decrypted so I would wait

ColdFire0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don’t use hen when dumping games but it m still haven’t problems myself cause dumpers aren’t working correctly and the one I’m using dumps and files are not encrypted but when I try and make a pkg it screws up cause some of the files aren’t decrypted so I would wait
How do you dump games without using hen? (or GoldHEN on 9.00)

ColdFire0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven’t found another host that would allow me to dump games correctly they all seem too have this flaw

I've tried many hosts and it's the same. I think it's the same payload. I am trying ftpdump. Seems like it is working so far. When I dumped Doom: Eternal w/ update 1.23 via host I got ~37GB base game and ~8MB for patch. The base game worked, the patch did not.

With ftpdump ~37GB for base game and ~60GB for patch. I will update in the following days.

Last edited by ColdFire0,

Geesehoward79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've tried many hosts and it's the same. I think it's the same payload. I am trying ftpdump. Seems like it is working so far. When I dumped Doom: Eternal w/ update 1.23 via host I got ~37GB base game and ~8MB for patch. The base game worked, the patch did not.

With ftpdump ~37GB for base game and ~60GB for patch. I will update in the following days.

Try to remarry your patch with base game...

Last edited by Geesehoward79,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge. +1