Hacking Dumb questions!!!

Little

I r Little
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, so, my sister got a wii for Xmas from her boyfriend (and she got him a PS3!!). anyway, i haven't paid attention to the wii chipping scene for a while - once mine was sorted I just started ignoring it! (yeah i know its not really a "scene" but i've had some drink so hush!!

annnywayy, so whats the deal? is it still possible? what chips the best? are they easy and still releatively safe to install??

yeah i know these are nub questions and i should just read the forums but i tried and got confused

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There is ModChip wich need to open the console to install it, and there is the SoftMod wich now you can be able to read copies 1:1 and no need to open up your Wii, the best ModChip is based on your model of drive, you need the serial number of your Wii to know wich drive you have, and about the softmoding thingy:

GBATemp.net, of course..!!
wiibrew.org
hackmii.com

read as much as you can, and when you know enough to get you confident, then softmod your wii, BTW they both can co-exist...!!!
smile.gif

Little

I r Little
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for your answer! I'm amazed at how quickly the world of wii back ups has come along! This is the most awesome news ever really =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.