Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
500x_duke_dday_01.jpg
QUOTE said:
According to the official Duke Nukem Facebook page, "Duke Nukem doesn't stay down for long." Or so a newly released screen shot of something labeled "D-Day" would imply.

That screen shot of a character who sure doesn't look like Mr. Nukem taking aim at a beast that looks Duke universe appropriate was spotted by Shacknews earlier today, leading to speculation that yet another Duke Nukem project is in the works in some capacity and that it could one day actually be released.

Or not. The "D-Day" information offered by the official Duke Nukem Facebook presence doesn't offer any further details about what the "preview pic" is for. It could be a snap from the on-hold Duke Begins from Gearbox Software or from the purportedly still in development Duke Nukem Forever from 3D Realms.

Who wants to place some bets?
Sauce

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Looks like this is in a football field, wasn't there a bossfight in Duke3D that took place in a football field? I bet this is a official (as opposed to the unofficial HRP) remake of Duke3D.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Blue Zoidberg said:
I doubt the game will ever be released (didn't ID Software finally collapse?).
If it does happen to rear it's blond, flattop it won't live up to the decades of hype or the fuzzy memories we have.
*facepalm*

id never had anything to do with Duke. All Apogee (3D Realms back in the day) did with id was publish some older games like Commander keen. Plus id and 3D Realms are both still around, just 3D Realms isn't developing any more games.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
I was hoping to play the anthology on the DS but I have no idea what is happening with that.
It looked like shit the last I saw it, worser than the PSX 3rd person games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end