Duke Nukem: Endangered Species, a previously unreleased title, has leaked online

FkRHoPNXgAEE-E2.png

Duke Nukem fans rejoice, as once again, Randy will be fuming his ass out due to another previously unreleased title based on Duke Nukem being leaked into the internet. This time, the released leaked title is one original envisioned by Action Forms as a title within the Duke Nukem franchise back in 2001, titled Duke Nukem: Endangered Species.

The game features Duke Nukem traveling and hunting down several species that have been modified in a genetic form for an unknown cause, with the animals ranging from anything like tigers, sharks, gorillas, to more incredible creatures like a T-Rex and a werewolf. While Endangered Species didn't see the light of day, some of its ideas and assets eventually got reworked into a game called Vivisector: Beast Within, with its plot featuring genetically and mechanically modified creatures roaming an island with interesting twists and turns throughout the story.

Those interested can look for the game through Reddit, through its many subreddits looking for some Gaming Leaks, and thou shalt find.

Sundree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like it could've been a good boomer shooter if it had more development time. I never understood people knocking on the graphics of a game that's in (or was in this case) in it's early stages of development.

Reactions: Menelkir

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So randomly walk the forest and kill random animals that may or may not shoot grenades or explosions? well that sucks imo, i can see why it was cancelled, awful idea and even worse execution.

octopus

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Fist thing I thought after seeing that screenshot is Vivisector. My friend had that game, wasn't half bad as I remember it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sodiumchickentirade