Duck Hunt PSP 1.3

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by FouadtjuhMaster, Apr 23, 2015.

1. FouadtjuhMaster
    OP

FouadtjuhMaster Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2012
    Macau
    Segangan
    [​IMG]

Duck Hunt is a famous game created by Nintendo in 1984 for the Nintendo Entertainment System. In this game you need to shoot ducks, to advance to the next round. However, every round the ducks start to fly faster, and it becomes harder to shoot them. Now you can play this on your PSP, and a little bit different. Since the PSP version has different game modes, and different ways of shooting

The first version of the Duck Hunt port was released in 2009 by Scionsamurai. After that, there was no update, but it seemed that there were a lot of retro fans that still wanted to see an update. So development of an unofficial update begun late 2011 by me. The first released version was released begin 2012, and the project was renamed to Duck Hunt PSP. Unlike the original version, Duck Hunt PSP has been ported to firmwares 6.XX and featured a new EBOOT.PBP, as well as a loadable version for the PS Vita's eCFW.

The “HD” mode in the game has been inspired by the rumor of a new Duck Hunt remake for the Nintendo Wii. It was rumored that Hudson Soft was working on it, but it soon was noted as a fake report, but I took inspiration from it. It was integrated in the 1.2 update. read more...

Screenshots:

Thanks to:
    - Scionsamurai

Changelog:
    *Added New Game Mode
    *Updated Menu

Future update plans?:
    *Add more Game Modes
    *How about some sound?
    *Fix image background in Classic
    *New main menu

gamewizard likes this.
  2. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Wow! That was a very long pause until a new update! Thanks :)

3. FouadtjuhMaster
    OP

FouadtjuhMaster Member

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2012
    Macau
    Segangan
    Haha that's true. I thought it would be kinda useless to release it after so long. However, I'm still dissatisfied with the small content that was added to the update. I don't hope people were expecting much after these years :yaypsp: