Ducati Moto .sav? anyone

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by djDougs, Aug 12, 2008.

Aug 12, 2008

Ducati Moto .sav? anyone by djDougs at 11:02 AM (1,139 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. djDougs
    OP

Newcomer djDougs Member

United Kingdom
    hi [​IMG] , just registered, but been browsing for a while.

ive got a DSlite with CycloEvo and was wondering if anyone has a .sav of Ducati Moto (bike racing)??

i aint doing track1 30times to get money to get round track2 >60 mph [​IMG]

Cheers [​IMG]

2. themuddaload

Member themuddaload Creepin' hardcore.

United States
    im confused as to your problem.
    i had enough money by the end of the first region to buy the best bike in the game =p

3. djDougs
    OP

Newcomer djDougs Member

United Kingdom
    any chance of a upload to ifile.it ??

i got the best bike aswell after track1, but bike Still only does 60mph over the dirt track.

i need an extra £9,000 to mod it to full, and then maybe its ....Fast [​IMG]

4. themuddaload

Member themuddaload Creepin' hardcore.

United States
    yeah, just always press the gas, when you go down a hill it should shift up for you and let you go alot faster

thats how it worked for me anyways

5. unz

Member unz Chaotic Neutral

Australia
    Do you guys always ride superbikes on dirt tracks? [​IMG]

You're using the wrong bike. The Marrakesh tracks are dirt tracks, not sealed roads.
    You need to buy a Hypermotard 1100 or 1100 S - those are the Ducati off road models.

6. djDougs
    OP

Newcomer djDougs Member

United Kingdom
    ^^ might try that, but track2 has 1/2 on normal tar road, rest dirt, so still a bit [​IMG]

any1 done the whole lot in? that can upload .sav file

or is there a 'cheat' ie do one easy track u always get loadsa ££££ ?

7. Joey90

Member Joey90 Not around any more

United Kingdom
    Get the latest cheat database (cheats.gbatemp.net) and see if there is a cheat, there probably is...

8. unz

Australia
    LOL - Don't wimp out with a sav file. This game is so arcade-y and simple to beat, it'd be quicker for you to just start over - you're only on the second level anyway.
    Honestly, it'll only take you 30mins tops to get back to where you are in the game now - but with the right bike for the job - using the following strategy:

Start a new game profile.
    Race and win all events on Loch Lomond 1, using the Monster 696 that you'll start the game with.
    Use starter cash and winnings to upgrade the Monster to no more than level 2. Don't waste money on anything more for that bike.
    Once the Monster has all level 2 upgrades, you'll easily be able to win all of the Loch Lomond 2 and 3 events.

Once you reach Marrakesh, use winnings to buy either one of the Hypermotards.
    Same strategy applies - upgrade Hypermotard no further than level 2.
    Easily win all events in Marrakesh.

Use winnings from Marrakesh to A: buy the bike of your choice (I recommend the Superbike 1098 R), max out the upgrades on it and win the rest of the game by miles.
    Or B: Make it even easier on yourself and buy that big bad Desmosedici RR. Even with no upgrades, it's unbeatable. Which actually makes playing the game with it... well, a bit boring, really.

Then do it again, only on the hard level. Once you know all the tracks, the same strategy works for both difficulty settings.

9. djDougs
    OP

Newcomer djDougs Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks folks [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

i will revert back to my old .sav file (in PC), as im sick of doing track1...over & over again [​IMG]

yeah, i don't really want to cheat, as its a VERY good bike game IMO

Cheers again [​IMG]

10. djDougs
    OP

Newcomer djDougs Member

United Kingdom
    not as yet [​IMG]

cheers for head up on that by the way, all the games i was stuck on, are now playable again [​IMG]

on Ducati, is there any more tracks after Hong Kong?? bloody lorrys doing my head in [​IMG]

11. unz

Australia
    Hong Kong 3 is as far I've gotten, but I haven't completed all the stunt events yet, so there might be something I haven't unlocked yet.

Yeah, don't know what they were thinking, parking thumping great trucks all over Hong Kong 1. [​IMG]