Hardware Dualshock 4 not working in safe mode

Alessandro98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, as above my dualshock 4 doesn't work in safe mode, I can't sync it using an USB cable at all, even if it works and charges just fine when the Ps4 is normally on. I've tried about 10 different USB cables, some of them are just charging cables while others transfer data as well since they have the USB symbol on them and came with tablets/phones. I'm getting crazy, I've tried for almost two hours and nothing seems to work. Thanks in advance to anyone that will help

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi guys, as above my dualshock 4 doesn't work in safe mode, I can't sync it using an USB cable at all, even if it works and charges just fine when the Ps4 is normally on. I've tried about 10 different USB cables, some of them are just charging cables while others transfer data as well since they have the USB symbol on them and came with tablets/phones. I'm getting crazy, I've tried for almost two hours and nothing seems to work. Thanks in advance to anyone that will help

Try with another DS4 maybe? to rule out an issue with the DS4 per se.

I had this issue one or two times but restarting the console/replacing the cable fixed it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *burp*