dual core white .com.cn

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by lurch77, Oct 22, 2013.

1. lurch77
    OP

lurch77 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2013
    recently purchased some cards of the title from zhuzhuchina been buying from him for years got a quantity of the latest cards with the truth enquiry stickers on the back tried every kernel from the web site and nothing keep getting the same error "can't open_dsmenu.dat" the _ds_menu.dat file is there!

Also strange that when r4 is inserted without an sd card on the latest cards nothing shows up in the slot but when i test a card from r4isdhc.com with no sd card spongebob squarepants is shown. but when the kernel an micro sd are in I get "Deep labyrinth Atlus USA, Inc" game logo which is strange only seen deep labyrinth recently on the gateway blue card.

tested on consoles 3ds xl 6.3.0-12E, 3ds 4.5.0-10E, 2ds 6.0.0-12E, dsi 1.4E and ds lite same message "can't open_dsmenu.dat"
    tried 3 different sd cards all sd cards are formatted with panasonic sd formatter full format 2gb, 4gb and a brand new sandisc 16gb, done a truth enquiry on one of the cards that came back real.
    pretty much stuck help please

just tried a blank sd card recently formatted with panasonic sd formatter and get the same message "can't open_dsmenu.dat" all I can think is the whole batch have faulty sd slots

2. Cartmanuk

Cartmanuk GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 20, 2010
    [​IMG]

Is it this card
    [​IMG]
    Just use the smart update and add correct 1.62 kernel
    [​IMG]

3. Luigi2012SM64DS

Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Banned
    Aug 27, 2011
    Canada
    Minecrapt
    Stop buying R4s.
    The only one you should buy is the r4i gold from r4ids.cn.
    You should get rid of everything else.

4. lurch77
    OP

lurch77 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2013
    can even get past the error to update the card tried every type of console this is the card apparently the original company has split into two this is the most updated of the two, but not from what i have seen.

IMAG0237.jpg

5. oscardonna

oscardonna Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2014
    Did you ever solve the problem as have the same card and same problem?