kiafazool

Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Fahrenheit said:
Are any flash cards compatible with DSXL? If so can they also run GBA games?

yes sir you have a choice of only supercard dstwo
it emulates gba and snes and mame and more to come

it costs $35 in shoptemp

its you best choice with good support from the team and it runs almost all new games without the need of patching

just click on the picture to take you to the page

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fahrenheit said:
Are any flash cards compatible with DSXL? If so can they also run GBA games?
There are plenty of flashcarts compatible with the DSiXl, the Acekard 2i, the EZ Flash Vi...but my recommendation would be the Supercard DSTwo.
[*]The DSTwo can update itself easily, to bypass DSi firmware updates like 1.4.1[*]It has an internal CPU that can emulate GBA games, and SNES games too![*]It also has a video player, capable of viewing unconverted DivX video and FLV.[*]It has a wealth of real-time functionality, like saves, guides, cheats and slow-motion, all better than what flashcarts offer[*]The ROM compatibility is incredible, the DSTwo is capable of bypassing almost every new Anti-piracy so far without flaw[*]Plus, there's an open SDK, letting people make advanced homebrew for the DStwo only.
Seriously? DSTwo is your best purchase, even if it's more expensive than the rest it is totally worth it.
Plus it's the only worthwhile GBA solution for the DSi/XL

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But there's also the iEvo that's coming out soon, so who knows, maybe that will have something the DSTWO doesn't
ohmy.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RupeeClock said:
ShadowSoldier said:
But there's also the iEvo that's coming out soon, so who knows, maybe that will have something the DSTWO doesn't
ohmy.gif
To be honest, I doubt it.

We'll find out soon though, considering it'll be shipping in about 2 weeks. That's the only reason why I haven't bought a DSTWO yet.

But if you want a card now and don't want to wait, grab the DSTWO.

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt the CycloIEvolution will have anything better then the DsTwo

its probably gonna be like the iEdge, its probably gonna be the same thing as the current cyclods just ported to work on the DSI

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay