Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
DSVideo v1.10
DS Video Player
DSVideo%201.10.png
DSVideo is a video player for the DS. New in this version are several performance improvements and improved battery life. Note that the encoder also has been changed with this release, so you'll need to re-encode any videos created by the earlier encoders.

Changes:
* Battery life improved by automatically turning the bottom screen off during playback
* Fixed an issue with encoded video that exhibited stuttering audio and odd playback speeds
* An improved file browser, with inertia and smooth scrolling
* Incorporation of a much more recent version of FFmpeg

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Encoders
icon11.gif
Source
discuss.png
Discuss

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so how do you make cards that normally autopatch not autopatch? (For instance, the original R4.)

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they distribute the pre-patched *.nds files, which have been run through "dldi no-autopatch" so that autopatching devices don't overwrite it upon launch.

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
high quality encoded videos look pretty nice, no pixelation like DPG, but I'm not sure how to describe this sort of blur-ish thing that makes the picture look a little funny.

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really see a big difference in quality (BatchDPG makes really good looking DPG files) but I dislike how the DSVideo converter cuts off the first second or two of video.

The "light" button also bugs out a lot on a DS Phat. The bottom screen will come back on, but the top one won't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up