OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
CannonFoddr said:
> And most important - I'm on holiday and cant get free internet access anywhere (this post is costing me a fortune on payg)
But I might add it when I get back
Lol usually what I try to do when I need internet is go to an Apple store and just "borrow" their's for a while.
Only problem is - I couldn't do that either, there weren't any Apple stores in Mamaris either
laugh.gif

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
jurassicplayer said:
CannonFoddr said:
> And most important - I'm on holiday and cant get free internet access anywhere (this post is costing me a fortune on payg)
Lol usually what I try to do when I need internet is go to an Apple store and just "borrow" their's for a while.
Only problem is - I couldn't do that either, there weren't any Apple stores in Mamaris either
laugh.gif

what about Starbucks?? they're everywhere

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
RoMee said:
CannonFoddr said:
jurassicplayer said:
CannonFoddr said:
laugh.gif
what about Starbucks?? they're everywhere
Nope... didn't see one of them - mind you there were a few McDonalds's around but it seems the 'Free WiFi' is only avaliable in the UK

Alfadir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello all, it's just to say that Hello Kitty and Street Fighter skins are animated skins.

I used two different methods of animation.

For Hello kitty theme, the animation is divided in 5 parts, 4 parts (the background clock_numbers) are rotating following the time, 1 part (Hello Kitty character clock_colon) moving each second.

1010130550ffcfafeeabe657d4.gif

For Street Fighter theme, the animation concerned only the background. The entire background change every minute. Like that each minute you can see a new character of this game.

101019221180338397167de03b.gif

As usual you can download these skins on this thread or :
On my website : Supercard Skins
With DSTwoTools directly by wifi on your DS : DS2Tools
On TwOne skins : TwOne Skins

P.S. : vernacular had released a wonderfull animated One Piece skin set : http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-7274-1-1.html

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Thanks for that bit of info - You don't get to see the animation on the 'codeone.fr.nf' website, so I didn't know that

I've altered the first post entries to include your animated screens now

It's amazing how clever you skinners are, I would've never thought of using 'graphics' instead of 'numbers'/'colon' for the clock (although it DOES mean you 'lose' the clock
laugh.gif
)

Alfadir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
CannonFoddr said:
Thanks for that bit of info - You don't get to see the animation on the 'codeone.fr.nf' website, so I didn't know that

I've altered the first post entries to include your animated screens now

It's amazing how clever you skinners are, I would've never thought of using 'graphics' instead of 'numbers'/'colon' for the clock (although it DOES mean you 'lose' the clock
laugh.gif
)
For the streefighter's animation method, yes the clock have to be entirely sacrificed.
But for Hello Kitty's animation method, i could put numbers on the clock_numbers picture (in the clouds for exemple) like that i could use animation and keep the clock.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
since terminator02 already started adding imenu skin to his thread, maybe it's a good idea to keep all imenu content/discussion on that thread and keep this thread DSTWO only
just post a link to his thread

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
alidsl said:
On the second question for the poll add a "I voted yes" choice

Otherwise if you voted yes you can't voteIf I understand you right - I've added that to the Poll now

QUOTEsince terminator02 already started adding imenu skin to his thread,....just post a link to his thread
I'll keep the poll for now (I did add that before Terminator02 had added the skins to his post) - but I've added a link for now to it in the first post

vernacular

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alfadir said:
Hello all, it's just to say that Hello Kitty and Street Fighter skins are animated skins.

For Hello kitty theme, the animation is divided in 5 parts, 4 parts (the background clock_numbers) are rotating following the time, 1 part (Hello Kitty character clock_colon) moving each second.

For Street Fighter theme, the animation concerned only the background. The entire background change every minute. Like that each minute you can see a new character of this game.

P.S. : vernacular had released a wonderfull animated One Piece skin set : http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-7274-1-1.html

Thanks for giving Foddr the heads up on my One Piece Skins.
yaynds.gif

opluffy.gif
opzoro.gif
opsanji.gif

I don't get on GBAtemp as much as the SuperCard forums, but I really should.
closedeyes.gif

Anyhoo, I've added all of my One Piece Skins to the wiki since they're already in .DS2skin format. Wiki needs another sorting column for Animation.

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
aha notice how the first question is exactly 50/50? I voted we should make a new thread because this one is getting to complicatedas it is.

Also, seeing as imenu is still in development it may change and you would have to notify peopel of the changes and add new sections to the skins. Don't over complicate an overcomplicated thread. (you could improve this thread by making it so you dont have to hide all the image samples.)

Leave this imenu thread for someone else unless you are adamant about doing it.

smile.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If somebody has time could somebody make a NDSi Theme seeing as the DSTWo has a similar plugin menu it would look good also can somebody make a iPod Touch theme for EOS to match iMenu

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Alfadir said:

nice skin websites, it's just a bit hard to navigate because it is in french.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
nice skin websites, it's just a bit hard to navigate because it is in french.
Are you talking about http://codeone.fr.nf/skin/ ??

If so - it's not THAT difficult to look @ the DSTwo skins on the site
  • Click on the 'Skins DSTwo' link under the Navigation title on the left
    Change the 'Type' to either 'Skin UI','Skin GBA' or 'Skin Plugin'
    Then press the [Envoyer] button to show the appropriate skins
    Then click on the blue 'title' of the skin you like to download
Simples
163.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.