DSTwo problem?

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Wolfenpilot687, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Wolfenpilot687
    OP

Wolfenpilot687 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2011
    Mexico
    I need some help fixing my DSTWO, or at least knowing what's the problem.
    Apparently, DSTWO-specific apps (.plg stuff like TempGBA, iReader and CATSFC) don't work on it, just showing me white screens, while everything else (DS roms and homebrew) works well.
    Also, yes, the firmware is up to date. Before the update and after gives the same results: white screens.

2. 9thSage

9thSage GBAtemp Fan

Aug 8, 2008
    United States
    when you say firmware, do you mean the card's firmware or the EOS system software stuff? Both are up to date?

3. Aeter

Aeter A walking contradiction

Apr 1, 2009
    Netherlands
    The lands of nether
    Did you put all the files in the _dstwoplug folder? I.e. INI, BMP and PLG files for all dstwo apps?

4. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    you bought the ds two recently? can you take pictures of it? and which store you purchased?

5. TexRob

TexRob Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2014
    United States
    Clayton, North Carolina
    I am having the same problem I think. I have been trying to get CATSFC to work for weeks. I got my DSTWO from Gamersdepot IIRC. I can do Gameboy, NES, DS games, etc all fine. CATSFC does not work. I have read all the guides, double and tripled checked folder locations, etc, nothing but a white screen.

EDIT: Actually, TempGBA works fine. It's just CATSFC I can't get to work. I just deleted all CATSFC files and directories again, and downloaded again. I tried with 1.36 and 1.361, still nothing.

Desperate to get this figured out, anyone?