R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
I was wondering, will i be able to play Pokemon hacks like Shinygold and others on the DSTWO GBA emulator? If so then this card is sold!

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
YAY, i have heard of lagging issues in someof the GBA titles on this emulator... Do you think a basic game such as pokemon would work perfectly? Also would mario kart supercircuit not work well?

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
R4Liam said:
YAY, i have heard of lagging issues in someof the GBA titles on this emulator... Do you think a basic game such as pokemon would work perfectly? Also would mario kart supercircuit not work well?
I imagine they've been working extra hard on getting pokemon and mario games to work properly seeing as they are like the biggest Nintendo product. We'll just have to see if they work but I think they will.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No reason Pokémon shouldn't work, no reason Mario Kart should lag either. At least it didn't lag on my SC MiniSD, and this emulator should be better than the MiniSD
biggrin.gif

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
good stuff
smile.gif
anything will be better than nothing. I for one don't understand why everyone heavily criticises this gba emulator- the supercard team are obviously working hard to create something so compact and functional at the same time. This is the perfect solution for dsi owners and will start a new revolution, this is the new r4ds!

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
R4Liam said:
good stuff
smile.gif
anything will be better than nothing. I for one don't understand why everyone heavily criticises this gba emulator- the supercard team are obviously working hard to create something so compact and functional at the same time. This is the perfect solution for dsi owners and will start a new revolution, this is the new r4ds!

No. Don't go there. We don't want it to become so popular that it becomes the stereotype. Then the lawsuits will be aimed at the SCteam.

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
R4Liam said:
good stuff
smile.gif

No. Don't go there. We don't want it to become so popular that it becomes the stereotype. Then the lawsuits will be aimed at the SCteam.

I agree, we wan't other teams to make they're own clones so that the market remains fragmented and harder to sue

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i knwo we are talking about pokemons but didn't want to create a new topic on this
so this is my quick feedback on GBA emulation

Doom 1 works smoothly
Doom 2 lags badly
Golden Sun 1 didn't bother to test much but there are some lag issues in the battle (not sure about overworld)

bou707

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
i knwo we are talking about pokemons but didn't want to create a new topic on this
so this is my quick feedback on GBA emulation

Doom 1 works smoothly
Doom 2 lags badly
Golden Sun 1 didn't bother to test much but there are some lag issues in the battle (not sure about overworld)
what about mother 3?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
johnny1233465487 said:
so is the gba emulator the EXACT same as the iplayer's?
i don't have iplayer
so i could not comment

based on the version.txt
it says this gba emulator works only for scds2 and not compatible with iplayer

they call it GBA emulator 1.1

Escape said:
elixir, any chance checking Megaman Battle Network 6 please?

Just tested it... so far so good
smile.gif

finished the tutorial battle with no lag
just the BGM sounds weird.. maybe thats how it orignal sound

QUOTE(bou707 @ May 17 2010, 08:28 PM)
what about mother 3?

didn't get into the battle but so far no issues
smile.gif

dancemb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im sure that if anyone has issues with all the emu's on the cart they will work as hard as possible to make the games work, which might mean less battery time if they have to ramp up the on-board CPU to make the games flow, which they might do later down the line, assuming there would be enough calls for it.

Im waiting on the SNES emu to be released. Not been released yet must mean they are still working on it, just hope they dont take too long perfecting it

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
dancemb said:
Im sure that if anyone has issues with all the emu's on the cart they will work as hard as possible to make the games work, which might mean less battery time if they have to ramp up the on-board CPU to make the games flow, which they might do later down the line, assuming there would be enough calls for it.

Im waiting on the SNES emu to be released. Not been released yet must mean they are still working on it, just hope they dont take too long perfecting it

i do want the SNES emulator for sure
i don't mind replaying lots of old games that i used to play

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte