Hacking DSTWO From Gamekool

pablomontero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Guys i ordered one of this from gamekool it has been a month and 10 days since i did and i havent get ir. Their customer service doesnt reply anymore i think i got scammed. Anybody with the same experience? Do you think i should order a new one from another site isntead of waiting?

The reason why i ask all of this is due to the fact that i never bought from them before and the only reason i ordered from them is beacasue by the time i ordered they were the only ones with stock, i usually order from Golden Bridge or Shop temp but this is the first time an item from Hong Kong taske this long and the only reply i get from them is wait, but i waited a month and ½ already.

I really appreaciate any feedback

PS: sorry for my english but im in costa rica

Thanks

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's unusual, Gamekool.com are usually pretty good.
Did you order free shipping? Because once it's left Hong Kong, it's out of their hands, left to the transit.

But if you're fed up and want to buy somewhere else, definitely buy from Shoptemp, we're affiliated, and their support is superb.
Shoptemp have them in stock right now.

pablomontero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did order free shipping but a month and ½ i think its way to much, did somebody has had to wait this much for a package from the if so i will wait a little longer, also trying to contact their customer service its a nightmare in the beggining a nice lady by the name of Rachel started helping but later on she stop doing so and im still waiting for their help

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you paid by PayPal, remember you will have a limited time to make a claim. I would give it until then, put claim in and order from elsewhere.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pablomontero said:
I did order free shipping but a month and ½ i think its way to much, did somebody has had to wait this much for a package from the if so i will wait a little longer, also trying to contact their customer service its a nightmare in the beggining a nice lady by the name of Rachel started helping but later on she stop doing so and im still waiting for their help
Like I said, it can unfortunately take a long time when you order free shipping, if you're unlucky.
It might even arrive tomorrow for all I know. :\

pablomontero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
pablomontero said:
Like I said, it can unfortunately take a long time when you order free shipping, if you're unlucky.
It might even arrive tomorrow for all I know. :\

I see thanks for you help i will wait a couple more days to see if it arrive otherwise i will order form Shop temp

pablomontero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well guys this is it 1 month 21 days since i ordered and i havent got my product, no reply to my emails, i think that besides not getting my product their customer service has been awful, if somebody has teh contact for this people from gamekool let them know they just lost what could have been a loyal customer for $30. amazing!!!! Guys please stay away from gamekool and stickt o shop temp Really

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's weird. Gamekool sent me some items 2 weeks ago on Tuesday and I recieved it on Saturday which is 4 days. Maybe its because of where you live or something. Try to talk to them at night like at around 12AM your time. They have a different time zone then you. They have Live Chat on there website.

pablomontero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
That's weird. Gamekool sent me some items 2 weeks ago on Tuesday and I recieved it on Saturday which is 4 days. Maybe its because of where you live or something. Try to talk to them at night like at around 12AM your time. They have a different time zone then you. They have Live Chat on there website.

Dude i know i dont live in Europe or USA and i might have to wait a little more to get my items from hong kong but not 2 months its not like i live in the jungle, i have received my items from Deal Extreme, Goldenbridge, Shop Temp all of the times within 20 days and all of them are in hong kong, my experience with gamekool has been awful first i ordered something they said they have in stock (DSTWO) but they didnt they shipped 4 days later because or so they said they did because i know it was free shipping but i asked for a prove from the hong kong post and im still waiting actually im still waiting for a simple reply like, we are sorry the item probably got lost we are working on it, i have got nothing!!!!!!!! after 10 emails with no response i got tired, that my friend is awful customer service and its unexcusable.

stay away from them as there are by far more reliable places with superior customer service.

Ps: im just talking about my personal experience i know there might be people that got the items from them good luck to you, my experience i repeat it has been awful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up