Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello all,

I am trying to make a choice between replacing my broken ds lite to play gba roms with my old cyclo ds or getting a dstwo+ to emulate gba games on my 3ds. According to the compatibility list most of the games I am interested in work on one of the emulators. But I still have some questions I hope you guys can answer.

How is the speed and responsiveness of the emulated gba games on the dstwo+ compared to using the cyclods and ezflash on the ds lite?
Is the any information about a potential update to the gba emulators on dstwo+ that take advantage of the better cpu and the bigger amount of ram compared to the normal dstwo?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Regards

Evilengine

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Honestly, if you will spent so much money for a DS and a Flashlinker, think twice. Your main focus is GBA gaming. The ideal option to play GBA is... a GBA SP AGS101(60-100€) or maybe a regular GBA modded with an AGS 101 screen(100€+), if you prefer the form! Together with an EZ-Flash IV(40€+8gb mSD) you can enjoy GB/GBC and close to all GBA titles perfectly, without any lag PLUS the screen has the perfect resolution, so it looks far superior to 3DS-GBA. DS Lite is ok for it, but I always thought the second screen is too much for one screen games. Only Pokemon games won't have the real Time Clock.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up