dsttmenu or ysmenu on r4i

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Moncicci, Jun 3, 2010.

Jun 3, 2010

dsttmenu or ysmenu on r4i by Moncicci at 3:26 AM (1,243 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Moncicci
    OP

Newcomer Moncicci Advanced Member

San Marino
    may we add a dsttmenu or ysmenu for a r4i will run on a Nintendo DSi 1.4? www-r4-v.com

I tried to enter the folder dsttmenu 1.17 with ttmenu and ttmenu.nds but crashes

thx

2. d3monsting

Member d3monsting GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm not sure I understand you're question completely, though I believe there's that one YSMenu generator thingy? Is that what you're referring to?
    EDIT: Best wishes.

3. Moncicci
    OP

Newcomer Moncicci Advanced Member

San Marino
    if I put on a ysmenu or ttmenù r4i (www.r4-v.com)
    I put on the dsi 1.4

4. exangel

Member exangel executioner angel

United States
    If your R4i-SDHC does not already work on DSi 1.4 with the official firmware, then dsttmenu and ysmenu will not make it work on DSi 1.4.

http://r4-v.com/download-en.htm suggests that if the product comes from a red box, it will work with DSi 1.4.

To choose the right Official Firmware to download, look at the bottom, back side of the flash cart where the board is visible. There is different firmware for Red Printed Circuit Board (PCB) as well as Green or Yellow PCB.

In this thread, someone says Green/Yellow PCB is Acekard 2i clone. This probably will not run YSmenu as a replacement firmware. Red PCB is DSTTi clone, which should work with YSmenu if you install it correctly.

Mini YSMenu Generator is one of the easier methods of making YSmenu for DSTT-based clones. You will have to get the most recent YSMenu archive and DSTT kernel to use this generator.