Hacking DSTTi help!

MysticX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, to sum things up, I have a DSTTi card, with no numbers on the back and it seems genuine, not it´s most likely not anyways, but my problem is:

DSi running on 1.4E cannot see the card.

The current state of the card is Acecard 2 from 2007.

I have tried deleting the card and only copied DSTTi files. kernel 1.18, with no awol, it says system file is missing (presumably AC2.SYS), so that´s a nogo.

I have tried DSTTI.FW.1.4, but all I get is a white screen.

I have tried DSTTI.check, won´t work, needs an DSTTi menu anyway.

I have tried AKAIO, but it says on the main menu that it´s most like a clone, and therefore cannot use.

It does work on DSL, but it won´t work on DSi, so, if there is nothing you can do to help me, then so be it, but it would be nice to get it working on the DSi.

Thx.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IIRC AKAIO does not have a fake killer, only the retards at DSTT would come up with that.

AKAIO just either doesn't work or displays a message.

Anyway, I don't think that's what OP meant.

Z

Zorua

It doesn't exactly 'kill' fake carts but the higher versions refuse to work on clones.

MysticX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the cart does work on DSL using the old SW, but not with the new one, that is it still works with A2.

so what would I have to do?

MysticX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hm...maybe something is wrong or something...but here goes

my SD card has the working AK2 system files

then I copy both the kernel and tti4upgrade, yet when I select the file on the AK2 menu, all I get is a white screen.

I tried accessing the tti4upgrade through the ttmenu, that I accessed through the AK2 menu, but the rom would load, gave me a akloader.nds error

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise