Simsor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
EDIT: Solved!
Download and install DSTT_Launcher from here and install it on your 3DS: https://gbatemp.net/threads/r4-stage2-twl-flashcart-launcher-and-perhaps-other-cards-soon™.416434/

Get YSMenu from here and extract it on your flashcart's SD card: https://gbatemp.net/threads/retrogamefan-updates-releases.267243/

Then run DSTT_Launcher and enjoy!

Hello!

I've purchased a DSTT card from nds-cards.com and I'm trying to get it to work on my New 3DS XL.

Alas, every time I try to launch it using TWLoader it gets stuck on a white screen with a happy-looking MicroSD card and the text "Loading...".

I've wiped TWLoader and reinstalled it (both CIAs, the app itself and the TWL-mode app), but no luck there. It's also on the latest version.

The card itself works fine on a friend's DS Lite, so it shouldn't be a problem with neither the card nor the MicroSD card.

I've also taken apart the card to check if it was a fake: the parts weren't glued together (that's a good point) and everything on the PCB looked pretty much the same as the reference picture (except the SD reader was a different type).

Did I miss a step? Anyone with the same problem managed to fix it?

Thanks! :)

Last edited by Simsor,

Simsor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've tried both with and without YSMenu and the result is the same.
It's a shame if that's a known bug, because I didn't see anyone warning against this card before ordering it. Quite the contrary, people seemed to praise it as the best bang-for-your-buck flashcard.

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
After try some google, OK, TWLoader != NTR Launcher.
DSTT work with the latter for sure since I'm using it, if you don't mind using YSmenu Kernel instead of DSi like menu.

PS. People here always suggest R4i Gold 3DS RTS & R4i-SDHC rather than DSTT. Since DSTT get abandon even before the end of NDS era.

Last edited by nechigawara,

Simsor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm on Luma + A9LH. I've never tried reading normal DS carts (it reads 3DS carts just fine though).
I'll try to get my hands on one to test it.

Last edited by Simsor,

Simsor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by Simsor,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat