Hacking DSTT not working, tried everything!

RhiGhost

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys,

I got a replacement DSTT card as my first one was a fake and died the first time I tried to play it.
Anyway the second card I got doesn't work either, except this time the DS doesn't read the card at all,
just says there is no DS card inserted. What could be causing this?
I've tried different micro SD cards, all been formatted, all were using the right firmware, with the fake killer fix, just in case.
I've tried different DS consoles, I think I've tried everything! I can't run anything because the DS doesn't read the card at all.
Please if anyone could help it would be great, its a gift for my nephew's birthday in a few days.
Thankyou!

moodswinger

Trophies
XP
Country
Stop double posting. On topic, that may be a contact problem in the pins of the DSTT. You can try putting a piece of paper at the back of the slot, just enough to make contact.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, you should probably get a new one. Try to use the paper trick, and if it works then check whether this one's a fake as well. If it turns out to be a dud, you should change it then.

Use this DSTT Fake Recovery Kit: Click Here

It includes the dsttflashchecker.nds file, which, if run on the fake will show whether it's a fake or not.

RhiGhost

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Paper trick didn't work. I can't run any of the recovery stuff, or anything for that matter, because the DS doesn't read it at all.
Like I said, on the DS start up menu it says 'No DS card inserted', so I can't access the DSTT card or run anything at all.
The card must be defective to, how much bad luck can I have, 2 bad cards in a row!
frown.gif

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nonono!try this,try a different dstt,does it run?check yes,use that dstt on another ds,work?check yes,use your dstt on your ds,work?check yes.use your dstt on 2 different ds,work?check yes.basically,if you follow that,you can solve your problem

RhiGhost

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not sure exactly what you mean by that post, but this is how it is. I've got 2 other DSTT cards besides the one that is not working and 2 DS consoles.
The 2 working cards work on both DS consoles. The 2 micro SD cards from those working cards do not work in the problem DSTT, but work when swapped back over
into the other cards. My conclusion, the card is faulty.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte