DSTT not loading

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by klein, Aug 31, 2008.

Aug 31, 2008

DSTT not loading by klein at 3:06 AM (1,270 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. klein
    OP

Member klein GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Alright, well I got my DSTT firmware on there, took the DAT thing out of the TTmenu and I got a game in the games folder. But when I turn on my DS I all I get is black and white lines running vertical. I took out my micro sd and it does say that it detects no card. I already reformatted my micro sd and all that. So, any suggestions?

2. Aleatz

Newcomer Aleatz Advanced Member

Australia
    Sounds like there's something wrong with your micro SD card. Does your computer detect the card? Or is it just the DSTT that doesn't detect it?

3. klein
    OP

United States
    My computer reads it just fine, as does my DSTT(as in it doesn't say "No card"). The card is also good since before when I tried installing YSMenu(and failed) it loaded and showed what I guess was YSmenu. So the card works at least.

4. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    Are you using the DSTT loader itself? If you are make sure that there's a skin in the DSTT system (TTmenu) folder.

5. klein
    OP

United States
    Ya, I have a skin. Should I have the TTmenu in the eng folder or should I take the TTmenu out and get rid of the eng folder?

EDIT: I got it working, but how do I get it so all the moonshell folders don't show up?

6. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    Haven't got a clue mate. I think you may have to set the folder attribute to hidden using the computer.