Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
DSTT kernel v1.07 released
Fixed game compatibility and cheats
dstt.png
The DSTT Team have just released kernel v1.07 which brings a compatibility update along with some cheat updates. The game which was previously not working was the obscure japanese release 'KuruKuru Princess: Yume no White Quartet'. A fix for Contra 4 has still not been released and from testing is so far the only game that fails to boot.

[title:changelog][v1.07] 2007-12-17
* upgrade information library, up to 1829
* fixed the error of loading for 1828
* add cheat code library of English for cht and eng language version

It's nice to know the DSTT Team are actively working on updates. As they are a new team they still have to prove themselves. You can grab the kernel update locally from GBAtemp below.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Official Site

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
XML support isn't a thing that's urgent.

With the use of the R4 cheat database, the already have alot of tools to edit it. A huge R4 cheat database is kept alive here on gbatemp.net.

It would be nice to have optional the possibility to use cyclods evolution cheat database
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

The next thing the should implement in my opinion is:

Needed updates:
- Multi Language support (there's a language.ini that's easy to translate (i sended in a dutch version, hope the can do something with it)
- The scrolling should be fixed (it still stutters)
- When you by accident use an encrypted R4 cheatdatabase, or a wrong format cheat database, the TTDS keeps hanging in the loading screen, it would be nice just to see an error like "Incompatible cheat database detected"
- Contra 4 fix
- Brightness settings in the main menu, i don't like going to 2 menu's to set the brightness., there's plenty of room for that in the main menu

Optional things to add / Things it needs but not in a hurry:
- Multiple skin support
- Wii Connectivity

scdsone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im tempted to buy one of these today from minionlinestore cause £16 is a great price & my m3 ds simply keep killing my memory cards
wtf.gif

but the site looks so unprofessional has anyone bought from them before?
is the stock in the UK or is it shipped from china cause i would like it before xmas?
is the DSTT cart ok or should i look else ware? (M3 real??)

scdsone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks ganons
i got one from dealxtreme for £12.29 with the rumble pack ill just have to use my old ez flash 4 till it arrives

coollala

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I just found that the Contra issue just occurs in English kernel, but without problems when using Chinese kernel.

To solve this, you can use the Chinese TTMENU.dat + TTMENU.SYS with the English language.ini

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
i just ordered 2 from DX should be arriving in about a weeks time. Hopefully this card doesn't have any problems and i hope it's as good as the R4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water