Hacking DSTT have errors with Tales of Innocence translation V1.0?

DeltaBladeX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Found out about it a few hours ago, so I've been leveling up around the first town. After about an hour on the clock, I noticed the local map wasn't working correct, no longer scrolling, and refreshing it through switching between that and other stuff still wouldn't have it display the correct location. While that was happening, I tried entering the dungeon close by to the first town, top screen went black and the game stopped there.

I would have checked the topic myself, but at 105 pages and no idea how I would do a topic search to see if it is a common error with either the patch or DSTT cart, I figured I would ask here first since I was planning on popping off to bed in 15 minutes. If I don't have an answer when I wake, I'll just spend my day reading hundreds of posts.

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
considering me a DSTT user who played ToI for almost 50+ hours already and it works perfectly..

reformat your card if the same problem continues.

DeltaBladeX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thanks. If someone else with the same card and patch can get that kind of time, I guess a reformat would be best. Thanks for saving me all that reading.

yeop

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I´ve played 11 hours with 0 problems.
Be sure you are using the clean rom without any patch, then patch it with xdelta.
If you still have this problem try formatting then.

westarrr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
om on 5 hrs now, no probs..
Make sure u have the newest TTMenu..
I use YSMenu, if youre really desperate maybe u could put YSMenu in it..
I like it better, because u see the total list of all your games, not 4 only.
And you can delete games without you having to put the microSD in the computer.

DeltaBladeX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah, used a clean ROM. Know how to patch already. And was already using the latest files and YSMenu. A reformat and I've been problem free since. Guess a fragmented SD card is more likely to cause problems on a bigger game like this that the tiny little ROMs I normally use this cart for. Can't remember the last time I played something other than OutRun on this thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@