1. Feels Good Man

Feels Good Man GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    They still didnt fix the ARDS code problem (the backlight cheat wont work for some reason >____< or maybe I didnt install it right. Pretty sure I did though.

I wonder what the errors were that they fixed. Hmm..

2. djtaz

djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

I have the fix file here if you need it just PM me - its a .nds game and just needs to be run to repair the card- you can run it from a working card and swap over when it asks , or you can spend ages trying to boot the non working card and eventually get it to run - either way works fine and once it runs all is back to normal.

Just use version 1.15 firmware after that

3. khan

khan GBAtemp Maniac

Pakistan
    Am I safe in updating my DSTT firmware when I use this on my Supercard? is there a chance that it could brick my supercard?

4. kobykaan

kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

but NOT the 1.15 from TTDS website that has been replaced with KILLER firmware you can get the safe 1.15 from the downloads section or from my MIRROR >> here

5. playallday

playallday Group: GBAtemp Ghost

Canada
    Running this on the SuperCard DS One is SAFE! I just tested it out a few days ago and it works fine.

6. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

United States
    how about alphabetical organizing? clock is nice but alphabetical organizing would be nice.

7. jjgp08

jjgp08 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Hey Guys,
    Just wanted to ask:
    What are the benefits of running DSTT firmware on the Supercard?

What wrong with the Supercard firmware??

[​IMG]

8. testatura

testatura GBAtemp Regular

Croatia

thx djtaz! cause i had no idea that there is something like some repair thingy there.. [​IMG]

had same problem.. althought my girl has m3,nevermind,get files from here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=124591&st=0 put version 1,16 up,recovery nds file and that dump file, on non workin tt card try to start it for about 12 times untill it boots and start that file as you would any game.. and folow on screen instructions.. bla bla,and from then on beware of original updates [​IMG]

funny thing is that I somehow had 1,16 without problems

9. Minox

Minox Thanks for the fish
    Former Staff

Japan
    Games suffer from lagg if you have a low-quality microSD/microSDHC, by using DSTT's more optimized engine users avoid these issues. DSTT's cheat-engine is also preferred in some cases as the Scds1 requires a .scc cheat file for each game you want to use cheats on compared to a single cheat file on the DSTT.

Some people also claims that the DSTT OS is much faster than Scds1's OS, but if you optimize Scds1's OS that's not the case anymore.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Released, DSTTi,