Hacking dstt cutting off words

DeaTh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im new to gbatemp and this is my first post so if i do something wrong please don't get too mad.

I got a DSTT a while ago and have been having a lot of fun on it http://gbatemp.net/style_emoticons/default/hate2.gif. I just recently downloaded the cheatsuser file and am trying to use the cheats and i think all of them work but there being cut off so i don't know how to activate them or what they do. I was wondering if anybody knew how i could make it so i could see the complete cheat and make it so it wasn't cut off?

Im having the same problem with the games a lot of the names are too long and it cuts off half the name or the ending of the name, up until now it wasn't a problem but its getting kinda annoying.

TY you in advance for any help.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
thats nothing you can do (at least thats i know)

but

you can use r4cce (the one by yasu) to open the usrcheat.dat
from there you will be able to read the cheat description/name of the cheat you are intending to apply

DeaTh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya i thought that might be the case ty for the advise.

Would anyone know if the YSmenu would fix this problem, i like the menu i have know but it would be worth switching if it fixed this problem.

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I use YSMenu and that uses multiple lines for code text when needed. I prefer YSMenu most of the time because of this and increased speed. Only problem its given me is Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin will freeze while TTMenu works fine with it. Besides, you can set up the TTMenu / YSMenu as a DS file and boot that when you want the other menu.

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBladeX said:
I use YSMenu and that uses multiple lines for code text when needed. I prefer YSMenu most of the time because of this and increased speed. Only problem its given me is Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin will freeze while TTMenu works fine with it. Besides, you can set up the TTMenu / YSMenu as a DS file and boot that when you want the other menu.

Castlevania: PoR works fine in YSmenu.

I recorded this about a year ago and it worked even then, so the problem is on your end. Probably the SD.

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Pendor said:
Castlevania: PoR works fine in YSmenu.
I won't say YSMenu is the problem, just that my copy of PoR won't work under it yet works fine with TTMenu. I'm just too lazy to find another copy right now since I can still play it with TTMenu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.