Hacking DSTT Cart problems

pkrsfan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else had any problems with the DSTT cart not loading every time? I am having to turn my DS on and off a ton to get it to read the cart and can not figure out what the problem could be. ANy one have any ideas?

Thanks

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
pkrsfan said:
Has anyone else had any problems with the DSTT cart not loading every time? I am having to turn my DS on and off a ton to get it to read the cart and can not figure out what the problem could be. ANy one have any ideas?

Thanks

Have you tried backing up all of your DS games and saves and reformatting? After that, slap the newest version of the DSTT firmware on there with your games and saves and try again.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it could also be a FAKE TTDS card
frown.gif

read this thread here for more info and how to fix it or test to see if you have a fake or real card
smile.gif

pkrsfan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the reply's. I know its not the fake card, have checked that one already. How do I reformat the card? And what is the paper shim trick?

Thanks again

pkrsfan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reformating did not work. I even redownloaded the DSTT software from the site and started all over again. I now get to the first screen the one where it says DS on the top and then I get a white and black screen.

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
hi

I would try with a different micro sd card and a fresh copy of the firmware, you say its not a fake but you should at least try the firmware with the killer code removed which is availible right here (i think!)

And if all that fales then i would say your TTDS is a badun

paul

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)