Hacking DSOrganize Custom exec_stub File?

mixinluv2u

OP
Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
on dragonminded's website for DSOrganize, there are downloads for "Custome exec_stub" files and one of them is for R4. it said to replace the file in DSOrganize/resource folder. What does this do?

he also has the exec_stub for GBAMP and SuperCard.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I asked the same question before and never got an answer
unsure.gif

vincom2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
If you don't replace the original one with the R4-specific loader, you can't use the file browser to launch homebrew. You can ignore if you never plan to do so.

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's pretty useless, DM admitted it himself. He moaned that R4 sucks because they need to sort out their DLDI or summin. When you use that R4 exec_stub it does not boot homebrew properly. Well atleast for me and many other R4 users. Only thing I've seen it work properly on is booting demos. Off topic: Dl the Table Hockey demo from Dm's HBDB - it's pretty fun! Someone should make this a homebrew with online play.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
It's pretty useless, DM admitted it himself. He moaned that R4 sucks because they need to sort out their DLDI or summin. When you use that R4 exec_stub it does not boot homebrew properly. Well atleast for me and many other R4 users. Only thing I've seen it work properly on is booting demos. Off topic: Dl the Table Hockey demo from Dm's HBDB - it's pretty fun! Someone should make this a homebrew with online play.

awesome idea, but i suspect it wouldn't be easy turning a commercially made demo into a homebrew and after that, adding multiplayer
wink.gif

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That would be an awesome idea. I doubt ninty would sick the law dogs on anyone for taking an '05 tech demo and making a homebrew game out of it. If someone were to do it though, they would seriously need to tweak the AI. It's far too easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1