Not open for further replies.

nkassad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Heeroo said:
I have released a fixed Version of DSO 3.1129 (with no .nds file, some user test the .nds)
Download: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3436

Testing now, will report as soon as possible.

(ps: Falls du Infos/Feedback auf Deutsch brauchst, kann ich das natürlich auch machen
wink.gif
)

nkassad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Heeroo said:
Yes, test this version and say your bugs.

Tested the IRC and the Music Player thoroughly.
Also did some random clicking around in the menu.
The results: There are more frequent crashes. The crashes occur both at the old know places (music player when listening to internet radio and frequent IRC use) and also totally random while using the menu for example.
EDIT: Nope, IRC slowness was cause by me...

But still: Im happy you work on it. Its far from being finished but if it gets a bit more unstable on the way of fixing it completely I will gladly accept it
smile.gif

My Hardware: M3DS Real with M3DS Real Software V3.9b

Und nochmal auf Deutsch, weil ich mich da besser ausdrücken kann:

Hab IRC und Musikplayer getestet.
Leider gibts jetzt noch ein paar mehr crashes als vorher. Es crasht an den altbekannten Stellen wie Musikplayer (Internetradio) und IRC aber auch total zufällig im Menü zum Beispiel.
EDIT: Das langsame IRC war mein Fehler
wink.gif

Trotzdem: Weiter so! Ich unterstütze dich auf jeden Fall in deinen Bemühungen. Und wenn das bedeutet, dass die Sache dabei zeitweise etwas instabiler läuft ist das ok, sofern am Ende alles sauber läuft
smile.gif

Meine Hardware: M3DS Real mit M3DS Real Software V3.9b

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you get the menu than you can tick right at next after that you can di it agian but there been coming nothing but thistime there comes the gur mediation error

klein

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone give me a link to this I-net radio? Will this thing play on the DSorganize, because I really want an online radio for it.

Luvanir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just visit the homepage of the internet radio station you want to listen to on your ds, download the .pls or .m3u file and place it anywhere on your MicroSD card. You can access the file through DSOrganize, and that's it. Doesn't run very stable though.

simonso

Trophies
XP
Country
uhm..... if possible that we could watch in ds..... like youtube....^__^ and there is this red thing when you try to view pics........please.... try to improve if possible(just a suggestion)....... thanks......^__^http://gbatemp.net/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

nkassad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
simonso said:
uhm..... if possible that we could watch in ds..... like youtube....^__^ and there is this red thing when you try to view pics........please.... try to improve if possible(just a suggestion)....... thanks......^__^http://gbatemp.net/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

lame troll...

12elis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool! DS ORganise 3.3 should be pretty cool. There should definitely be a lot more space for the space handles for the web-browser, and hopefully backgrounds for the web-pages probably arent possible but would be awesome

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heeroo said:
yes, Sarvesh is right.
There is bunjaloo that browser haves less problem with the ram but in dso if slot 2 ram will be implented would be pretty cool too i know the link of some source code that let you open the slot 2 card .

Tormendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sarvesh50 said:
Heeroo said:
yes, Sarvesh is right.
There is bunjaloo that browser haves less problem with the ram but in dso if slot 2 ram will be implented would be pretty cool too i know the link of some source code that let you open the slot 2 card .
send me the links please^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.