Dsonei Cheats

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by chaos123232, Aug 27, 2010.

Aug 27, 2010

Dsonei Cheats by chaos123232 at 8:29 PM (1,462 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. chaos123232
    OP

Newcomer chaos123232 Newbie

Canada
    I got a really noobies question... im sorry to ask but....

I have Supercard Dsonei on sp5 EOS, and i want to make my own home made cheats work. Right now im using the URSCHEAT.DAT from gbatemp guys but for the game Mario Kart DS (U) it is missing two cheats for 3 stars.
    So i decided to make my own, and after loads of researching and trial and error, i am sorta fed up and ready to give up...
    I am asking if anyone could please give me an easy and simple tutorial on how to make my own cheats work on my dsonei.

I tried doing some of the things on this forum, for example: doing the ar to cht, then cht to scc, but i didnt have a scshell folder... only the _dsone where i have my URSCHEAT.DAT. and i did many and i mean many things to get homemade cheats to work and so i am stumped.

Please help me... thx

2. jakeyjake

Member jakeyjake GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Have you tried editing your urscheat.dat with r4cce? You can add cheats to the database that way.

3. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Yeah, R4CCE is the way to go.

(Ignore what it says about only working for R4 and EDGE, it works for all cards that use the USRCHEAT.DAT file, so this includes the DSONEi.)

4. jakeyjake

Member jakeyjake GBAtemp Regular

United States
    As well as dstwo. [​IMG] In case you wanted to upgrade to that card.

5. chaos123232
    OP

Canada
    ohhh thx, ill try it out, hopefully i dont screw up

6. chaos123232
    OP

Canada
    a l r i g h t... guess what, i did exactly as u guys said but...

1) the cheat didnt work and i followed the instructions with the @(cheat name) and stuff
    2) its clashing with some of my other cheats, such as in pokemon diamond v1.0 (U), the go through anything cheats are bad because when i start the game with them, they give me a white frozen screen.

soo what do i do now? i wanna activate some mario kart ds cheats lol and others in time...
    if possible, could i get a really easy to understand and follow, step by step thing to do?

and btw the cheat im activating is 3 stars on all courses cheat in mario kart ds... cuz im lazy =P

and the link for R4CCE is a bad link? didnt work for me

7. Raven Darkheart

Member Raven Darkheart The Radioactive Flamer

United States
    download it off of filetrip

8. chaos123232
    OP

Canada
    i did, and thats the one causing problems lol..., the first one was missing those xmls, but ya, it not working and is now messing up my other cheats, such as pokemon diamond walk through walls

9. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Enable the cheats only when you're already ingame (so when you've loaded your save file). Then, they should work.

Keep in mind though that most of the times, walk-through-walls cheats and similar will cause your game to freeze after a while, because they make the game do something that it isn't programmed to do.