Gaming DSiWare

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another List update. I'm adding Wikipedia pages for DSiWare for those who want to know more about them (we all know the DSi Shop's info sucks). I only have a few done so far. They'll be done by tomorrow, provided I'm not lazy.

Updated.
yaynds.gif

peter101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there
i see everyone is discussing dsi ect
hope you can help
my childrens dsi has come up with the words (please upgrade the hardware for supported firmware) she is using a r4i card but crazy thing is my sons is set up exactly same and is fine
please help with what i need to do as this is not my sort of thing

cheers

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
peter101 said:
Hi there
i see everyone is discussing dsi ect
hope you can help
my childrens dsi has come up with the words (please upgrade the hardware for supported firmware) she is using a r4i card but crazy thing is my sons is set up exactly same and is fine
please help with what i need to do as this is not my sort of thing

cheers
http://gbatemp.net/f113-r4-ds Refer to this place (where you were supposed to put it). The regular posters in that forum will probably be able to help you (as this is a topic solely for DSiWare).

EDIT: As some may have noticed, I am not finished with adding Wikipedia pages on the DSiWare. Do you guys think they're necessary? Are/Would they be helpful? I don't want to do anything that's just going to take up space.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looksleys Line Up +1
Hangman Extreme +1

Bird and Beans -1,000,000,000
I bought the game based on the high votes it received here and at other places. WTF? The game is super lame!!! Oh gee.. walk back and forth catching things with your tongue.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's about time I updated this.

I'm taking away the Wiki-pages idea, as I haven't seen a post for it or against it (thus forcing me to think no one cares, and it also tells me most of the posters here KNOW how to use Wikipedia pretty well, which is awesome.
biggrin.gif
)

OK, the list is UPDATED.
yaynds.gif

We've reached 102 Votes!!

bigant262

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So would anyone recommend any of the Art Academy games or Metal Torrent? And is there still no way to transfer games you already bought onto a new DSi?

bluejays

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
flipnote studio was pretty fun to play around with considering my dsi came with it preinstalled with donkey kong and mario too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, Windows 97 is canon in some timeline