Hacking DSiWare Save Injection with lost nnid?

Luigimitsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I messed up my attempt to transfer from a cfw old 3ds to a new 3ds, so I no longer have my nnid on the old 3ds. I restored the nand backup, do I need to have the nnid on the old 3ds again to make another attempt? Or will it still work? I still have 2 dsi ware games, but I know they need to be owned games, so without the nnid will that not count as owning it so will I need to talk to nintendo to reassign the nnid? Wish I didn't fail the first time around but if anyone can direct me in the right direction I would be very grateful :)

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You will have to call nintendo on the phone or send them an email for an NNID transfer

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

or you can rebuy the game without injecting the nand backup the old 3ds, and doing another system transfer, though the nnid on the target will get "merged"

Reactions: Quantumcat

Luigimitsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You will have to call nintendo on the phone or send them an email for an NNID transfer

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

or you can rebuy the game without injecting the nand backup the old 3ds, and doing another system transfer, though the nnid on the target will get "merged"
Thanks for explaining. If I bought a game again I'd need to use an nnid still to do that right? I think I'll try to just get the old 3ds back to how it was, hopefully it won't be too hard. Still a 7 day wait to do another system transfer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Welcome back