Hacking DSiWare Downgrade, PLEASE HELP!

SinisterGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH MY GOD, I HAVE DONE THIS FOR SIX HOURS!

Now to the issue, I have been doing the DSiWare downgrade one is a CFW 11.1.0-34U a9lh which is a O3DS which is all good. I have purchased Fieldrunners and also downloaded the sub wars for SteelHax. I have the O3DS setup with Fieldrunner but I have been trying to do the SteelHax. This is where I have been for soooooooo long. Every single time it ends up not working as it just says the info is corrupted. I can't get it to work! Does anyone have an idea so I can get this going and finish the transfer already! I will love whoever can figure this out.

SinisterGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still need some help if anyone has any ideas, I can't seem to answer the question correctly on the #3dshacks rizon thing so I can't ask them.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can also register a nickname to nickserv so you don't have to answer the question. ;)

Well as mentioned in the guide, if the save data is corrupted you got to try it again. It can make many times. Thats the nature of an exploit. Sometimes it will work, sometimes it won't. Thats why you're installing a9lh, as it will always work!

pokemonshuffler12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
once you opened steeldivers first, created a mii, you will have to install it again, if it says corrupted, just exit the game corrupted and install it in this form, it wll work the 2nd time.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you did it that many times, try to redo the steps before it too. Might be that something went wrong there.

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was steelhax working in the source console? You tested it? You had to make sure of that, then doing a system transfer.

Even though, I think you'll have to redo all the steps or find another entrypoint (Ocarina of Time with Powersaves/other console or Freakyforms Deluxe)

deano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm I've redone the steps so many time I lost count steelhax seems to be working correctly as i press a and then a chose my firmware ver
It downloads its thing hold start press x to exit.
Start sub war and get currupt save every time. I must be doing something wrong as with op.

Yavai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm in the same place. Sub wars doesn't work with steelhax but I have ocarina with the exploit installed for 11.1.0-34. It will work the same way or do I have to wait to the other exploit to work?? Thanks in advance

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm in the same place. Sub wars doesn't work with steelhax but I have ocarina with the exploit installed for 11.1.0-34. It will work the same way or do I have to wait to the other exploit to work?? Thanks in advance

I had a similar problem - I didn't want to configure steelhax, so I just did the DSiWare transfer and then ended up using Oot3DHax with the system. OoTHax would launch homebrew, but refused to get me into any of the system updaters/downgraders. I finally had to use Freakyhax to get my 11.1 system downgraded. I would suggest trying out Stickerhax as well (I need to find a copy)...

Yavai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the field runners exploit I have dumped the firmware of it, but when I click on downgrade it doesn't find the sd files, what could be the mistake there??

deano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Found a solution worked first shot hehe.
From YouTube.

Method 2: 1.After you see "savedata corrupted" message, don't press anything, turn off your 3DS. 2.Run steelhax installer
Once 3.run the game.

Good luck works a charm.

SinisterGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotta keep trying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually I saw a post and I don't remember where it is. This is what you all know.

Go create the mii character.
Go into the homebrew.
Run steelhax installer.
Go back to home without rebooting.
Go back to the game.
If it says corrupted, only close the message and DO NOT create another mii.
Go back into the homebrew
Reinstall steelhax installer again.

Worked first try for me. Credit to whomever said it if I remember.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

for how many days weeks lol. this is my second day trying.
Read upper post m8

deano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually I saw a post and I don't remember where it is. This is what you all know.

Go create the mii character.
Go into the homebrew.
Run steelhax installer.
Go back to home without rebooting.
Go back to the game.
If it says corrupted, only close the message and DO NOT create another mii.
Go back into the homebrew
Reinstall steelhax installer again.

Worked first try for me. Credit to whomever said it if I remember.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Read upper post m8

It's all good mate also got it working
Post above yours.

pokemonshuffler12345

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i d
hey same prob with op must have tried 80 times lol just not working
i did about the same thing, until i noticed that it will work correctly, after you install, and then it comes up corrupted, i left the game as corrupted and reinstalled again, and of course hold down B. it will work if you try this method.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse