Trophies
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
pictures please?
tongue.gif

Here you go, they aint the best though as my camera sucks
blink.gif
The pictures make the DS look a hell of a lot browner than it looks in person, almost looks chocolate brown on these pics I took

Pics

Let me know if you want any specific pictures taking and I'll try my best to take them

sheppy1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
YayMii said:
Woah, that brown only looks like brown in one of the pics.

I'm going to get the brown one, or wait for a white one to come out.

Yea in the one where I used the flash it practically looks chocolate brown, doesn't look like that in normal light conditions in person though

xangelinax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Heres some pictures of mine, sorry about the sticky fingers lol. Oh and also my computer desk is brown so I stuck on top of the box.
pics

@sheppy1 were did you buy yours from if you dont mind me asking.

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate the picks guys it is helping me decide what color i want to buy over here in the US of A. I think after this i am going to stick with burgundy. If any of our EU friends gets a burgundy one would you mind also posting picks of the machine from various angles.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xangelinax said:
Heres some pictures of mine, sorry about the sticky fingers lol. Oh and also my computer desk is brown so I stuck on top of the box.
pics

Does your flash card work on your DSI XL..I have an AceKard 2.1 with AKAIO and I am looking forward to the release in the US of this system..

sheppy1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The battery is brilliant on my XL, I charged it fully when I bought it then I unplugged it as soon as it had finished charging, today so far I have played it for just under 6 hours and it still has just over 3 quarters of the battery remaining!

sheppy1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
5% said:
^ Varry nayce. What was the brightness setting on during the 6 hours?

Brightness setting was on 4 also it took just less than 10 hours of solid gameplay before the battery warning light came on, probably would have gone another hour or maybe more before it fully died but I've stuck it on charge now

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
DAMN DAMN.

My friend who was supposed to buy my old lite (and be most of the funding for my new DSi XL) broke his iPod, and even I can feel that the need for new is larger than a game console - we need our music and podcasts, and we like using our iPods (and hayter's gonna hate)

I try see what my birthday brings along... plus I have games so maybe I could turn them for gamestop cred

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dark brown isn't as brown as you think it is. It's really dark, probably darker than most dark chocolate (specifically Hershey's "Special Dark", because that chocolate's pretty much black).

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WTF, DSi XL cases have ABS (anti-lock-brakes-system)?

...BTW, those look pretty nice. Where could I get one (other than online)?
Any stores in Canada that sells these? (btw, most US game stores are also in Canada)

elmoreas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Back to the question on the color of the brown one, I have seen one up close, it was a demo model that a Nintendo rep had in the local Gamestop store and was showing the employees. I was there and I shop there a lot so they let me hang around and watch. It happened to be the brown one. It looks like a dark chocolate brown base coat mixed with flakes of bronze/gold metal and covered with a thin sheen of texture looking material. I did not get to hold it so I do not know if it actually has a textured feel but it appears that the exterior surface has a kind of "grit" texture to the metal flakes. But if you do not like the color you can always buy a case for it, the rep that was there showed off a bunch of cases to us they came in several colors including Black and White. I had already pre ordered mine at that point and ordered the brown one and I am glad I did cause up close it looks very nice. Much better than the red one does in the pics online or on the box in the store. Hope this helps with your original question.

Sincerely,
Elmoreas

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
WTF, DSi XL cases have ABS (anti-lock-brakes-system)?

...BTW, those look pretty nice. Where could I get one (other than online)?
Any stores in Canada that sells these? (btw, most US game stores are also in Canada)

ABS=acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
No idea where to get one other than online. I think I may go with the burgundy dsi xl along with the black case.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lakerfanalways said:
xangelinax said:
pics

Does your flash card work on your DSI XL..I have an AceKard 2.1 with AKAIO and I am looking forward to the release in the US of this system..
That cart certainly won't work with the XL. It's a DS/DSL cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag