Trophies
Website
scrizzyl.com
XP
Country
United States
MelonDS advertises
uHv06kY

Does this work only between emulators, or can I connect from my PC to my 3ds like that?
Never used MelonDS before so I'm kinda confused.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
MelonDS advertises

In truth this would be the section dedicated to the emulators FOR and ON NDS, not OF the NDS ("forum dedicated to emulation, homebrew games & applications FOR the Nintendo DS").

..can I connect from my PC to my 3ds like that?

In truth this would not be the section dedicated to 3DS, but to the DS.

Despite these premises, it may be that some kind passerby will answer your question...:D

Last edited by Nikokaro,

Sizzyl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
scrizzyl.com
XP
Country
United States
In truth this would be the section dedicated to the emulators FOR and ON NDS, not OF the NDS ("forum dedicated to emulation, homebrew games & applications FOR the Nintendo DS").

In truth this would not be the section dedicated to 3DS, but to the DS.

Despite these premises, it may be that some kind passerby will answer your question...:D
This question is about DS emulation, isn't that what the DS emulation forums would be about?

Reactions: Thanone and banjo2

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Only way would be to test. If you can, open two emulator windows with one booting into the DS's main menu, (where you can select Download Play) and the other booting into a game that supports download play. Then, in the other window, go into Download Play once the other window's game is transmitting. I'm pretty sure that MelonDS isn't able to do PC-2-DS Wireless play, but it probably can, idk. Try asking the devs who made MelonDS.

Sizzyl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
scrizzyl.com
XP
Country
United States
Only way would be to test. If you can, open two emulator windows with one booting into the DS's main menu, (where you can select Download Play) and the other booting into a game that supports download play. Then, in the other window, go into Download Play once the other window's game is transmitting. I'm pretty sure that MelonDS isn't able to do PC-2-DS Wireless play, but it probably can, idk. Try asking the devs who made MelonDS.
I went and did that, and basically its hard to implement and isn't a priority. It supposedly supports PC-PC play though (on the same PC)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1