DSi Video Review - specs and features!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by iwakura, Apr 7, 2009.

Apr 7, 2009
  1. iwakura
    OP

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    Mods: My apologies if this is breaking any rules. I've posted similar things before (months/years ago) and it didnt seem to cause a problem. Please edit or delete as necessary.

I just stuck up my video review of the DSi on youtube. It's pretty informative (in my opinion) about the specs and features (although it doesnt go into the useless ones like camera effects and the like). For those of you debating whether or not to get one, this might be a good video to check out. Also good for those of you who are just interested - i might include some things you didn't know.

DSi Video Review

2. ~~Tito~~

Newcomer ~~Tito~~ Advanced Member

United States
    Cool! Very nice video. How sturdy does the DSi feel in your hands?

3. Lockon Stratos

Member Lockon Stratos GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I've played the DSi but I'm not too fond of it as it hasn't got a GBA slot and there may be a few applications on it but I don't think they're that useful because the camera lens isn't that good. Although you can't really expect them to get a really good camera. [​IMG]

4. CheatingSoi

Member CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

United States
    Sounds like you'd enjoy my DSi Unboxing video [​IMG]

5. Mustank

Newcomer Mustank Member

Australia
    Thanks Mate

6. Kingfield

Member Kingfield GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Feels quite sturdy, maybe a bit fragile because of its lightness, but its more a kind of like tough & light feeling?

Dunno probably lost you back htere xD.

Anyways I got the white model, and i must say the texture is very . . . well lets just say it seems that it would get dirty very easily, but is also very easy to clean.

So all in all I think the DSi is a decent upgrade, though nothing amazing. The DSiWare has the potential to make it amazing though.