Hacking DSI usb data cable?

Trigger Rat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will the usb data cable for the DSI let me manage my sd card through a pc? If it does which one should I get. Or can I access the SD card wireless?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What...? There IS no USB cable for a DSi. If you want to transfer your pics to your computer, you can only do so by physically connecting the SD Card to the computer, either through a card reader, or a port on your computer.

Trigger Rat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
What...? There IS no USB cable for a DSi. If you want to transfer your pics to your computer, you can only do so by physically connecting the SD Card to the computer, either through a card reader, or a port on your computer.

Yes there are charging usb cable but some of them also say data cable.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh..., as in car charging. No, the charging has no connection to any of the hardware of the DSi, except for the battery. Maybe you're thinking along the lines of iPods. Either way, you still cannot connect a DSi to your computer...yet.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
Oh..., as in car charging. No, the charging has no connection to any of the hardware of the DSi, except for the battery. Maybe you're thinking along the lines of iPods. Either way, you still cannot connect a DSi to your computer...yet.

Fixed. Only way to ever be able to do it is via Wi-Fi which requires FTP servers and port forwarding etc. which is extremely tedious and annoying when you could just as easily plug your SD into the computer

Trigger Rat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
Slyakin said:

Fixed. Only way to ever be able to do it is via Wi-Fi which requires FTP servers and port forwarding etc. which is extremely tedious and annoying when you could just as easily plug your SD into the computer

Thank you very much. I'm just tired of taking the SD card out because my son keeps asking to put new songs all the time. If this is the only way, I can live with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: someone is saying ultimate nes remix didn't had less games, it makes my brain hurts