OP
Trophies
Website
www.pokemonlegend.net
XP
Country
United States
xcdjy said:
Yeah, i'll admit it is a great vid, PokeHacker. You should upload a detailed one, showing off the menus and everything.
Thanks for the idea i will do one but after i get complete hang of it i am still testing stuff on it i mean people were saying there is no difference from the DSL when there is alot of differences

PokemonHaker94

OP
Trophies
Website
www.pokemonlegend.net
XP
Country
United States
NavadeHo said:
According to your reaction on the new DSi..it seems it's like an ultimate DS?
well yeah it is an ultimate DS i mean the stuff it can do is amazing not even the PSP can do some of the stuff that the DSi can do
yaynds.gif
so yeah it is an uiltimate DS

PokemonHaker94

OP
Trophies
Website
www.pokemonlegend.net
XP
Country
United States
xcdjy said:
PokemonHaker94 said:
NavadeHo said:
According to your reaction on the new DSi..it seems it's like an ultimate DS?
well yeah it is an ultimate DS i mean the stuff it can do is amazing not even the PSP can do some of the stuff that the DSi can do
yaynds.gif
so yeah it is an iltimate DS

It looks very impressive. Come on, give us a tour of the DSi menu PokeHacker
smile.gif
i don't know maybe i am still thinking of it but for know i am asking people who have cloned many flash cards if they can make something for the DSi & they said they will try but they need to get a DSi first so i need to wait for like two weeks till i know if they can make a flash card or something >.>
yaynds.gif

PokemonHaker94

OP
Trophies
Website
www.pokemonlegend.net
XP
Country
United States
Destructobot said:
Once you have a chance to test it, please let us know if the DSi web browser is better than the old DS browser.
well yes i think its better but thats just me anyways what i really like about the DSi is that i have a broad band & my DS + DSL cant connect to but PSP could so when i got my DSi i tried to connect & it worked it seems that it works with all wireless broad bands ^^ woohoo
yaynds.gif

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
That was a pretty cool video ^^ I can't wait to get one of these units. I only hope that sooner or later, someone will find a way to run homebrew and ROMS on it. You never know, it may happen. As Mr.DS-i (until I find a more suitable name) said...

"Ya... Purakutisu Mekusu Paafekuto ne~"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit