Hacking DSi *Sticky*

Islay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i think it's time we all get a load of reviews & info and just make a dam sticky about the DSi carts.
So post some reviews and info / experiences you have had and we can build from there.

EDit:
This topic was made to get people to post info so that it can be made, I don't see other people getting up and even trying to start one, So no whining please people, nutting gets done unless someone acts.
I Will be editing this page as info comes.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok known facts:

Acekard2i is known to have bad contacts and may not be seen by your DS/DSL/DSi after a week or two.
iTouch2 is the same as iTouchDS but it works on the DSi and they released a new 3.0 firmware for it (that also works on the iTouchDS aswell).
Acekard2i is very rushed, it's basically just an Acekard 2 that works on a DSi, it even still have the option to load a slot2 component.
R4i is a fake
M3i Upgrade is a fake
EZ Flash Vi has an upgradeable kernel (I think AK2i, and the iTouch2 do aswell)
M3 Reali is coming early next month

Reviews:
EZ Flash Vi: http://www.flashcartreviews.com/ezflash-vi...t-video-review/
Acekard2i: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=122563
DSTTi: http://www.iso420.org/dsi/dstti/index.htm

No iTouch2 review yet D:

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
Well...my review of the EzFlash Vi is in my signature. (video is first link, and see my website for the video&text review)

edit: You can also expect a video review of the itouch2 within the week (probably 2-3 days)

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
Acekard2i is very rushed, it's basically just an Acekard 2 that works on a DSi, it even still have the option to load a slot2 component.
How does that make it rushed? The Acekard 2i, although it was made specifically for the DSi, has backwards compatibility with the original and Lite DS. I'd rather have it with the "slot-2 component" than without.

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You failed to give any useful info your self and your title is misleading. This doesn't deserve to be a sticky.

Islay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
LxTrix said:
You failed to give any useful info your self and your title is misleading. This doesn't deserve to be a sticky.
I never said this should be sticked I'm saying we need to get info together first then make one.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Eon-Rider said:
DeltaBurnt said:
How does that make it rushed? The Acekard 2i, although it was made specifically for the DSi, has backwards compatibility with the original and Lite DS. I'd rather have it with the "slot-2 component" than without.

Oh yah I forgot about the backwards compatibility. But still with the contacts being bad and like nothing new being added.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can