Gaming DSi shuting of

labtech200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems that sometimes when i bump my dsi or set it down, it shuts itself off. This is annoying because it keeps turning my games off. Also im mostly concerned about sending it for repairs because from past experiance i learned that you will not get your dsi back, just a refurbished one. And i went through 3 of those wich all SUCKED for various broken reasons until i contacted nintendo of america and they felt bad and sent be a brand new one, box n all. Should i risk sending it back or is it worth it? Also, i really dont want that 1.41 firmware.. because i have an acekard2i

EDIT: F.y.i ive had this dsi for almost a year and only started doing this recently.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe check your contacts with the battery and the DS. If they are corroded, the power will be affected by bumps. check out how to clean battery contacts.

labtech200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes original bettery. Ill take a look at the contacts. I plan on selling the DSi shortly before 3DS arrives so maybe ill send ti in for a new one and get a clean prestine dsi back to sell. then in the mean time i can get the 1.4.1 update for acekard 2i
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.