DSi shuting of

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by labtech200, Sep 21, 2010.

1. labtech200
    OP

labtech200 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2010
    Canada
    It seems that sometimes when i bump my dsi or set it down, it shuts itself off. This is annoying because it keeps turning my games off. Also im mostly concerned about sending it for repairs because from past experiance i learned that you will not get your dsi back, just a refurbished one. And i went through 3 of those wich all SUCKED for various broken reasons until i contacted nintendo of america and they felt bad and sent be a brand new one, box n all. Should i risk sending it back or is it worth it? Also, i really dont want that 1.41 firmware.. because i have an acekard2i

EDIT: F.y.i ive had this dsi for almost a year and only started doing this recently.

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    The Acekard 2i has a 1.4.1 update...

3. Schizoanalysis

Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Jun 23, 2009
    Is your battery the original one? Or a flakey knock-off?

4. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    Maybe check your contacts with the battery and the DS. If they are corroded, the power will be affected by bumps. check out how to clean battery contacts.

5. labtech200
    OP

labtech200 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2010
    Canada
    yes original bettery. Ill take a look at the contacts. I plan on selling the DSi shortly before 3DS arrives so maybe ill send ti in for a new one and get a clean prestine dsi back to sell. then in the mean time i can get the 1.4.1 update for acekard 2i [​IMG]