Gaming DSi shoulder buttons and top screen issues

Fefo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry for any engrish, not my first language

My DSi, like most, has problems with the shoulder buttons, and I, like most, blowed it
smile.gif

It works ok for the L button.

The R button works fine after that too, but the top screen start to (become?) all fuzzy. The colors all mess up, like when you take a 24-bit image and convert to a 8-bit. No more smooth shades, color degrading and joy gaming.

Sometime after the screen turns back to normal, as the buttons do.

Someone knows what is happening? There is some way to avoid it, or can I keep blowin' it without blowin' it?

Thanks

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people have had screen distortion and other screen problems when blowing into the triggers. Most say it's due to the moisture build up, which could very well be true. While it hasn't happened to me - I suggest you stop blowing into the triggers, and instead use compressed air. It'll achieve the same effect without blowing human made moisture.

Your screen issues may very well be due to the moisture build up. Leave it alone for a little while, then come back to it. Blow compressed air into the triggers to clean them if they get stuck. See if that works for you. If not, give Nintendo a call and ask if they'll replace any aspect of the DS, or if they'll fix it for you.

Fefo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Agree.

But, about the compressed air option, I already tried for no effect, with pressure enough to take someone's eye out. I'll try again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: