DSi problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by kennypu, Jan 30, 2010.

Jan 30, 2010

DSi problem by kennypu at 8:37 PM (749 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. kennypu
    OP

Member kennypu GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I was wondering if anybody had a similar problem to mine and has fixed it. Basicly I know the cause is probably because I disassembled my DSi multiple times, but basicly, I have to push the power button several times for it to turn on, and when it turns off, instead of the usual 'hold a little' then turn off, soon as I push the power button it instantly shuts off.
    Also, I'm assuming its be cause of a similar problem, now when I am charging the DSi, the orange light that comes on starts blinking. Quite interesting yes? Anybody know what the cause is? I'm assuming it might be some loose wires or something inside, but everything looks fine. Thanks in advance,
    ken

2. All4consoles-UK

Newcomer All4consoles-UK Member

United Kingdom
    Hello Ken

I have come across similar problem on someone's dsi and laptop who opened themselves but eventually the way it could be sorted was showing the hardware to a repairer...might be a loose connection or something,..didnt help fiddling with the buttons etc.