Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kaisai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had my DSLite for about 3 years now and my hinge just now cracked.
I have replaced a DSLite case before for my sister and it works just fine.

So I have come to ask should I buy a DSi, wait and buy a DSi LL or buy a new case?

and if you answer is buy a DSi/ LL which cart should I buy?
I have a R4, M3S and a M3Real
With a 4 GB Kingston

Thanks in advance yall
Kaisai

Edit: didnt know that its now called LL

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't go that route. I'd just get a new case. You'll spend more money on the DSI / LL and new cart than is really worth it. I'm keeping my DSLite until the new DSi etc is really needed for games.

Why break what isn't broken (lol besides your hing). Save your money for something that matter more to you.

Wynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, let's just see what new things are included in the DSi LL first. If it's something that is not totally significant, then you might as well replace the case of your DSL. Since you already know what the regular DSi includes, then you decide whether you want to buy it or not (Read the Reviews about the DSi, of course).

RedBaron

Trophies
XP
Country
I would wait for the DSi XL or get the DSi ll now, I find the 3" screen hurts my eyes so I bought the DSi ll and never regretted it
acekard 2i or R4i is the card I would buy, I have seen them for $16 not to expensive

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
To me personally, I would go wait for DSi LL.. I always go for the newest (and can use flashcarts, ofc)..
tongue.gif
but that's just me.. but I would recommend to wait for a review on DSi LL before actually buying one.. goodluck

P.S. Stay Away from R4's!

RedBaron

Trophies
XP
Country
TheDestroyer said:
To me personally, I would go wait for DSi LL.. I always go for the newest (and can use flashcarts, ofc)..
tongue.gif
but that's just me.. but I would recommend to wait for a review on DSi LL before actually buying one.. goodluck

P.S. Stay Away from R4's!
What is wrong with the R4's

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it's the most crappiest card on the planet if you don't know,it killed AKAIO,it killed itself,M3 DS SIMPLY IS A CLONE!.get an Acekard 2i,M3i Zero,or wait for the Supercard DSTWO.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lolzed said:
it's the most crappiest card on the planet if you don't know,it killed AKAIO,it killed itself,M3 DS SIMPLY IS A CLONE!.get an Acekard 2i,M3i Zero,or wait for the Supercard DSTWO.
DS-Xtreme isn't that great either...

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
lolzed said:

M3 DS Simply is a clone, but at least its an official clone by the M3 team, not some cheap chinese team trying to make a quick buck.

ProtoKun7 said:
QUOTE(lolzed @ Jan 14 2010, 09:05 AM) it's the most crappiest card on the planet if you don't know,it killed AKAIO,it killed itself,M3 DS SIMPLY IS A CLONE!.get an Acekard 2i,M3i Zero,or wait for the Supercard DSTWO.

When did he mention the DS-X?

kaisai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeWarrior said:
lolzed said:

M3 DS Simply is a clone, but at least its an official clone by the M3 team, not some cheap chinese team trying to make a quick buck.

ProtoKun7 said:
QUOTE(lolzed @ Jan 14 2010, 09:05 AM) it's the most crappiest card on the planet if you don't know,it killed AKAIO,it killed itself,M3 DS SIMPLY IS A CLONE!.get an Acekard 2i,M3i Zero,or wait for the Supercard DSTWO.

When did he mention the DS-X?

I think protokun wanted to add more to what lolzed said.

well i was thinking about getting a DSi LL and getting a M3i Zero (cuz am used to the M3's).

anyways i do have a backup DSLite thats why i dont mind spending the $$
before yall start sayin spend it on something else like a xbox360, ps3, or psp i have them.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the DS Lite, am waiting for the new DSi XL..Cant wait for it to come out here in the US..they said its coming out the first quarter of 2010, what does that mean? February? March?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lakerfanalways said:
I have the DS Lite, am waiting for the new DSi XL..Cant wait for it to come out here in the US..they said its coming out the first quarter of 2010, what does that mean? February? March?
If the quarter is to be taken literally, then 12/4 = 3, so sometime from January to March
lecture.gif

aoh2

Trophies
XP
Country
Lakerfanalways said:

The news just came in today saying that Nintendo is officially releasing The DSI XL on "March 5th" for uk . Don't believe me
unsure.gif
; Then just google it by writing "DSI XL release march" and it will pop out .

As for me when the dsi XL comes out, i'll be geting that as i only want it due to its big screens. That is one of the reasons why i haven't got ds yet (small screen) .

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aoh2 said:
Lakerfanalways said:

The news just came in today saying that Nintendo is officially releasing The DSI XL on "March 5th" for uk . Don't believe me
unsure.gif
; Then just google it by writing "DSI XL release march" and it will pop out .

As for me when the dsi XL comes out, i'll be geting that as i only want it due to its big screens. That is one of the reasons why i haven't got ds yet (small screen) .

Since its coming out in the UK on March 5th, when will it come out here in the US

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you will get more for your money if you wait for the DSi XL. It will be the newest version of the DS and therefore if you decide you don't like it you could sell it for more than you could a DSi after it's release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol