DSi Only Anything on an M3i Zero?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by domo kun, Sep 26, 2009.

Sep 26, 2009
  1. domo kun
    OP

Newcomer domo kun Advanced Member

Canada
    I bought a DSi and M3i Zero yesterday and they both work fine. I downloaded Flipnote Studio and I really like it. The camera and sound recorder are pretty cool too. Lately I haven't really felt like playing any of my games that work on both DSi and regular DS.

So I am looking for any things that are DSi only. It could be DSi only games, homebrew games, applications, homebrew applications, or anything. I don't care if its official or uses a flashcart. Also, I have 1000 free DSi points, what are the best games on the DSiWare/is there anything in particular I should save up for?

2. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    There's no DSi only anything available at the mo homebrew wise.

3. Supersonicmonk

Member Supersonicmonk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    At the moment DSi flashcarts only work in "DS Mode" which means that only normal DS features work and not the extra DSi ones e.g camera. (I'm not sure about the extra Ram the DSi has). I did hear about a heavy duty mod which can use the DSi features but requires wires coming out the back of your DS and into your PC so not the most portable option

4. fearofshorts

Member fearofshorts GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Have a closer look at his post.
    He did ask for info about homebrew, but he also asked for advice about OFFICIAL DSi games and DSiWare stuff.
    So, anyone have any DSiWare recommendations?

5. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    And there's no DSi only games at the moment either. There's a few puzzle games and a cookbook that use the camera but that's it. Can't help with the DSiWare tho, sorry. I don't own a DSi.