Hacking DSi Keeps Shutting Down

SonixAurora

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Everytime I Go Into Sleep Mode I Open It Up, And The DSi Just Turns Off. It Happens To LAMEBOY 0.12 And A few Ds Games

Im Using ACEKARD2i Latest AKIKO (Not Sure If i Spelt That Right) Its Not THAT Important Because I Just Updated My DSi
cry.gif

SkotUK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I get this with lameboy sometimes. Anyway, its pointless trying to fix the problems with lameboy if youve updated now.

SonixAurora

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SkotUK said:
I get this with lameboy sometimes. Anyway, its pointless trying to fix the problems with lameboy if youve updated now.

yeahhh

but i do have my ds lite and it happens on there too drives me nuts because i didnt save

slone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try using the no dma mode, Press and hold the A button until the flashcart finished loading the game. The color of the text saying "Loading" should stay blue. Try it out ( but the catch is that SOME (not shouting here) games loses frame rates, movies become iffy mid way, and generally makes loading areas/stages slow or glitchy (nothing to worry about as some of us haven't damage or corrupted our games/carts or roms, but don't quote me on that one).

SonixAurora

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
slone said:
Try using the no dma mode, Press and hold the A button until the flashcart finished loading the game. The color of the text saying "Loading" should stay blue. Try it out ( but the catch is that SOME (not shouting here) games loses frame rates, movies become iffy mid way, and generally makes loading areas/stages slow or glitchy (nothing to worry about as some of us haven't damage or corrupted our games/carts or roms, but don't quote me on that one).

cool it worked, thanks slone
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill